• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Derby - Wolves 18/10/15 Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Martin is Ashley Young mkii

I think Price has been excellent since he came back into the team too but he didn't get close enough to Derby today, Coady already been better in doing that. Derby have played good football but we have let them. Naive but expected sometimes from such a young side.

Not everyone is; many can't watch for various reasons. Just block him if you can't abide what he's doing.
I don't have any problem with his "commentary". I was commenting on him getting it wrong despite actually seeing it.

I was hoping that goal would perk us up a bit but we've gone back in to our shell again rather then kicking on.

Price has been poor today, not the worst on the pitch but we needed to do something and replacing him is an acceptable move imo.

Try stopping bringing the violins out and threatening to stop typing a load of shit just because someone pulls you up when you're getting it wrong.

What's wrong with everyone today?!? Can we just carry on discussing the game please?

Not the reason we are losing but the referee has been fucking awful again. Foul on Afobe not given about 3 mins ago and then that one on McDonald not given.

Nasty challenge by Johnson there. Niggle horrible and no attempt to win the ball. Can't belive the ref didn't give a foul!

This ref is typically shite.

BUt didnt Hause completely barge into him ala Baath in the first half?
Surely another penalty.
Just looked like they went shoulder to shoulder to me rather than throwing his arms out like Batth. Not that it made any difference anyway as Ince's touch had already ruined the opportunity.

Johnson should be on about four yellows by now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back