• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Early Bird

£299 to watch all home games at the bottom corners of the South Bank is a really good offer. Think they should do something similar with the top corners of the BW next.

:coffee1:
This time next week I will have the necessary funds to get mine

This is good:
Ticket Cash can be redeemed against 2015/16 season ticket, delivering even bigger savings

This is also good:
Existing adult season ticket holders receive Loyalty Cash Back of up to £30 on Merchandise

Two moans already:

1. Why are non season ticket holders allowed the same price as me.

2. Why are others in the SB got cheaper tickets than me.

I give up.

Nothing to do with the pricing or moaning about an uber fan getting more than me but this is my last season season as an STH. Simply don't enjoy it anymore

Two moans already:

1. Why are non season ticket holders allowed the same price as me.

2. Why are others in the SB got cheaper tickets than me.

I give up.

Im more then happy for an extra couple of thousand more on the gate next season. The more Wulfs in Molineux the better. What are the kids prices like.?

Im more then happy for an extra couple of thousand more on the gate next season. The more Wulfs in Molineux the better. What are the kids prices like.?

And me.

U12s - £128
U17s - £172
U21s - £215

Some fans need to stop thinking about themselves all the time, and start looking at the big picture.

I was contemplating getting a ST next season, but I won't be now. I love attending matches but I think going to every home game would just frustrate me and would take the fun out of it somewhat.

Hasn't helped that I've been a grumpy bastard for the past year (moreso than usual) so maybe in a few more years when Mini Langers is a bit older.

And me.

U12s - £128
U17s - £172
U21s - £215

A round ton for u12's would be better. Id like Molineux to be a proper family orientated place now. And stop the myth its a horrid place for away fans to visit. They drop the prices for kids and we'll get more in. We need the next generation Wulfs

A round ton for u12's would be better. Id like Molineux to be a proper family orientated place now. And stop the myth its a horrid place for away fans to visit. They drop the prices for kids and we'll get more in. We need the next generation Wulfs

Apologies, they are the DD pricing:

U12s - £108
U17s - £152
U21s - £206

£152 buying online - I don't use direct debit, just pay up front.

Yes, sorry read the wrong line.

Nothing to do with the pricing or moaning about an uber fan getting more than me but this is my last season season as an STH. Simply don't enjoy it anymore

Any particular reason Kenneth?

I find that going to about 10 games a season at home and the odd away game is just about enough for me so it would be interesting to see what others think.

I'll be renewing. Mainly because I go with my old man who now lives in Wales, so it's a good way of catching up over a few beers every couple of weeks. He'd be gutted if I didn't go, I think.

I must admit to not being 100% on renewing. It's dependent on a lot of things, kids and job being two

I enjoy the beer afterwards more

Back