• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Espanyol (A) 27/2 2nd Leg Build Up and Match Thread

I've been trying to tell that to the lads I work with. One of them is stuck over in Tenerife at the minute and can't get a flight out until tomorrow now.

The death rate is something like 3% which is not much worse than our usual seasonal flu.

Wake up this morning, read the headlines and see the whole of Europe is closing down. Have to think this must affect the Europa Lg and the CL if they don't get it under control, especially with last 16 games due to be played on March 12th and 19th

Wake up this morning, read the headlines and see the whole of Europe is closing down. Have to think this must affect the Europa Lg and the CL if they don't get it under control, especially with last 16 games due to be played on March 12th and 19th

I was just about to post the same. The ireland v italy rugby match is cancelled apparently.

Correction there have been calls for the rugby to be called off. They're also trying to get last weeks game against England called off as well. :)

Jonny hasn't travelled, no shock really. So the 2 from Rubes, Doc and Osky for the WB positions. Unless we go back to the start of the season and pop Adama in at RWB

I wouldnt mind seeing buur start, if we score even one goal its completely over as a contest no matter how badly we play, theyre not scoring 6

Jonny hasn't travelled, no shock really. So the 2 from Rubes, Doc and Osky for the WB positions. Unless we go back to the start of the season and pop Adama in at RWB

Any updates on Johnnys condition? Photo knocking around of him in a protective boot didn't look good? If he's not going to be fit for Sunday I wouldn't really want to risk Vinagre either (coming off an injury himself) but we got Giles back and then sent him straight away didn't we?

Any updates on Johnnys condition? Photo knocking around of him in a protective boot didn't look good?

No update yet. Presume that will be covered in Nuno's presser this evening.

As for the boot, I wouldn't be overly concered right now. That would have been put on just to protect him for the period before he had scans etc at Compton. He was going to try and come back on v Norwich. He walked round to the side of the pitch but we had already decided to give Vinagre a run out

I am actually off work sick today but no fever!!! :��

I'm Ok the most susceptible are people with asthma and high blood pressure.................................Oh :(

I am actually off work sick today but no fever!!! :��

I’ve just been sent home - I sat in a meeting room for a couple of hours yesterday with someone who had just come back from Italy. He doesn’t have any symptoms, but that’s me working from home for two weeks!

I’ve just been sent home - I sat in a meeting room for a couple of hours yesterday with someone who had just come back from Italy. He doesn’t have any symptoms, but that’s me working from home for two weeks!

Is that a thing then? I was with an Italian yesterday. Would love 2 weeks working from home :)

I'm on site this weekend but not in the office until a week on Monday, maybe even longer if Wolverhampton becomes the UK coronavirus hub.

Yep, had pasta last night so refusing to do any of the wifes jobs she has left me to do !

If only I'd known this every other year when other pandemics etc broke out.

Bugger me!... Does this mean if Lupo posts, this site will have to shut down��

Videos starting to appear of fans getting aquatinted with the local police.

Back