• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton 0-1 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Lemina got booked for taking the ball and keeping it and wrestling with whoever was trying to take it off him, Gomes got his for kicking it away. Both ridiculously stupid. Now didn’t matter much today because you couldn’t hand pick a better team to play with your two CMs on yellows because Everton play nothing through midfield. But it’s not may till we’re having to play Hodge and Traore (who neither manager seem to fancy).

I guess if we have to wear red doing so against Everton who hate red kits more than I do makes sense.

Lemina got booked for taking the ball and keeping it and wrestling with whoever was trying to take it off him, Gomes got his for kicking it away. Both ridiculously stupid. Now didn’t matter much today because you couldn’t hand pick a better team to play with your two CMs on yellows because Everton play nothing through midfield. But it’s not may till we’re having to play Hodge and Traore (who neither manager seem to fancy).
12 player bookings so far this season (Inc Nunes' 2) half weren't for fouls. Don't know if that's representative of the league or not, but we are going to have a lot of suspensions

We pinched the points today.
Looked like two Championship teams out there today.
Sa, MOTM.
Worried about these yellow cards we`re picking up.
Pleased for Sasa. Should be starting games now, has understandably more nous than Silva. Silva is a better sub option.
Sarabia frustrates me in the same way Guedes used to.
Hope the three points doesn`t make Jeff complacent before the window shuts.

RAN should keep that left wing place any who.

Some weird takes, both here and on social media. It wasn't 'ground out'. It wasn't 'vital' it wasn't a show of 'amazing spirit.'. It was one wank team fluking a win against an even worse team. The sooner he's fucked off the better.

Some weird takes, both here and on social media. It wasn't 'ground out'. It wasn't 'vital' it wasn't a show of 'amazing spirit.'. It was one wank team fluking a win against an even worse team. The sooner he's fucked off the better.
Agree to an extent. It was a weird game and it's only luck and Sá having a worldy that's kept us in the game until the 87th minute, so it wasn't ground out or spirited.

It's another one where I'm not sure you can learn a great deal about O'Neil yet though, other than to say that he doesn't seem to have made much of a mark at all. The only discernable difference being that we seem to be getting sloppier in possession as the games go by.

I love it when you call me Big Sasa.

Reactions: b3h
You're entitled to that opinion.

What a rubbish game and what a great way to win!

The first half was possibly the worst half of Premier league football I've watched. Two really poor teams.

Second half was much more entertaining, though still limited on actual quality.

Absolutely delighted for Sasa, such a big goal.

Semedo and Sa were our best players today. Hwang and Fabio probably our worst - Fabio isn't even showing an ability to finish at the moment.

Back