• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton Verdict Thread

If you think consistently having a go at people (and it’s not me being got at, so not a personal thing), and calling them cunts every five minutes is grown up and sensible behaviour on a forum, then I’d say it’s you that probably shouldn’t be on a forum.

Who's done that?

Ive said right from the start that I really like the look of cutrone at milan and I hope we sign him and he does well. I was pissed off cus he was hesitant to sign for us. Im not sure where you get the idea I am vying for our own players to fail so I can prove some stupid point

I was pissed off cus he was hesitant to sign for us.

Well we had no clue if he was (it was just shite being pushed around Twitter that you took as gospel) and if he was hesitant, he had every right to be. Very odd to be annoyed about a player, at a huge club possibly thinking over a move to a smaller club.

I was pissed off cancelo chose juve over us, I thought we would take 6 points off huddersfield, does everything have to make sence? Thats why its called an opinion. Ok you think Im wrong, say it, call me a cunt/wanker whatever nakes you feel better and lets leave it at that. Every single thread turns into constant bickering

I was pissed off cancelo chose juve over us, I thought we would take 6 points off huddersfield, does everything have to make sence? Thats why its called an opinion.

The points v Huddersfield is fine, we all want 3 points from every game

I don't think you are a cunt or wanker for being annoyed that players don't want to join Wolves, I just think it is an odd view point and even odder to then attack the player for it. You seem to want people to call you names or insult you and now appear annoyed that all I have done is said your opinion is odd. You put your opinion up, it was challenged without name calling and yet you still seem very angry.....again, that is very odd.

This is fairly typical of this forum in all threads to be honest, people dont like your opinion, and instead of discussing the issue with civility, the personal insults start. Its boring and unpleasant and posting is becoming a chore unless you have the same opinion as the few more popular members, not surprised people are avoiding posting, I am starting to aswell.
I was pissed off cancelo chose juve over us, I thought we would take 6 points off huddersfield, does everything have to make sence? Thats why its called an opinion. Ok you think Im wrong, say it, call me a cunt/wanker whatever nakes you feel better and lets leave it at that. Every single thread turns into constant bickering
Yet a day after Sniffers post and with only one other post since which simply said "sounds good"' you decided to post the above. Seems to me a little introspection is called for

Im perfectly calm, and yes I am a strange man with odd opinions.

Im perfectly calm

6ac76a285d7d42eb1b758e1b8c5f40b1.gif

Im perfectly calm, and yes I am a strange man with odd opinions.

personally i think you seek out controversy, maybe it leads you towards personal martyrdom, but frankly i just find it repetitive , boring and very very self indulgent.
It's a forum seeking out varied and differing opinions for christ sake, i don't know if mother Theresa still has a forum, but you should look her up and give the rest of us a break, so we can continue to tell each other on here that we are talking bollocks, when we think we are, like we do in the pub, with no intervention from the pope, every thread.

The only thing Im seeking is a bit of friendly banter without toddler level meltdowns and boring personal insults.

My monthly matches/replies chart looks like binary code

Back