• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup Match Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can only assume that more tweets will be exchanged between Byrne and Wallace... (Wallace straight into starting XI for Millwall)

Pretty much as strong as West Ham could be, with Payet on the bench.

VLP back in ahead of Byrne!? Jesus wept. And where is Price? Have I missed something?

VLP back in ahead of Byrne!? Jesus wept. And where is Price? Have I missed something?

He was ill but back in training last time he spoke on Twitter. No idea if he is still struggling.

Would have expected him on the bench if he was 100%

Interesting to find out what position Wallace plays in for Millwall.

Just cannot imagine Siggy coming close to providing what you need in that role but I guess we'll find out.

He was ill but back in training last time he spoke on Twitter. No idea if he is still struggling.

Would have expected him on the bench if he was 100%

Ill again. Hmmm, I wonder if those migraine issues are creeping back in to play?

Guessing there'll be a stream?

Unlikely - FA Cup games usually aren't all televised until the later rounds, it's not like the PL where there's always at least one TV network somewhere showing all of the games.

Should have been 1-0!

Here's hoping for a powerful display from the boys.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 28s29 seconds ago
You'd have to call this a 4-3-3. VLP right, Zyro left, Siggy central.

Sounds like a decent start.

Peterborough 1-0 Preston

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 10s10 seconds ago
Zyro is Jonny Wilkinson-esque in how seriously he approaches his corner-taking routine. Deep breath, stares at ball, hits man at near post.

:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back