• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fans Against VAR - Join us

Do you have a proper reply? Are you in favour of wrong decisions?
If you can't see giving those goals is against the spirit of the game, I can't help you.

More matchgoing fans agree with me than you. You're the minority.

about 0.0000001mm offside, the kind of thing we used to call level and be grown up about.
I agree on occasion, that's one though you'd have watched back on MOTD and been fuming if the goal stood against you. It looked off from the first replay, it's not one where the lines told you anything you didn't already know. It's also foot versus foot as opposed to shoulder blade or something which was irrelevant to the goal.

I agree on occasion, that's one though you'd have watched back on MOTD and been fuming if the goal stood against you. It looked off from the first replay, it's not one where the lines told you anything you didn't already know. It's also foot versus foot as opposed to shoulder blade or something which was irrelevant to the goal.
Not me. I always accepted being level as part of the game, benefit of the doubt to the attacker.

Not me. I always accepted being level as part of the game, benefit of the doubt to the attacker.
2 Things
1 He wasn't level
2 if you can watch a game involving your own team that dispassionately then you aren't a football fan

Looked offside to the naked eye. Surely there is some Coventry forum you can go on if you wish to complain about a correct decision being unfair.

2 Things
1 He wasn't level
2 if you can watch a game involving your own team that dispassionately then you aren't a football fan
Accepting another team scoring makes me not a football fan?

Guess those trips to Spain, Austria and Carlisle were pointless then.

FSA research points towards my opinion being the majority and yours the minority

Accepting another team scoring makes me not a football fan?

Guess those trips to Spain, Austria and Carlisle were pointless then.

FSA research points towards my opinion being the majority and yours the minority
You were the one who on their Tweet decided who is or isn't a football fan, so why can't I?
FWIW I'd get rid for everything other than semi automated offsides from next season until PGMOL can run it competently or find someone else that can. I just think this is the wrong hill to die on for something that anyone who has watched football for a decent period of time just knew was off
You'll find most Wolves fans or at least the ones I know think they are a bunch of self important dickheads

You were the one who on their Tweet decided who is or isn't a football fan, so why can't I?
FWIW I'd get rid for everything other than semi automated offsides from next season until PGMOL can run it competently or find someone else that can. I just think this is the wrong hill to die on for something that anyone who has watched football for a decent period of time just knew was off

You'll find most Wolves fans or at least the ones I know think they are a bunch of self important dickheads

What about this guy, and all the other Wolves fans, who want it gone? They can't all be dickheads?

This is exactly the hill to die on, a magical goal disallowed over an eyelash, what happened to being "level". The Coventry player wasn't cheating or looking to gain an unfair advantage.

What about this guy, and all the other Wolves fans, who want it gone? They can't all be dickheads?

This is exactly the hill to die on, a magical goal disallowed over an eyelash, what happened to being "level". The Coventry player wasn't cheating or looking to gain an unfair advantage.
When did looking to gain an unfair advantage come into it? He's going in one direction, the defender holding the line, so that "eyelash" becomes 3 yards once he receives the ball. He wasn't level, I mean you can keep saying it, but it isn't true.
90% of people moaning about it are doing so because of the situation, which I'm equally disappointed about.

I’m gutted for the fans that celebrated a last minute winner only for it to be taken away from them. That’s not what football should be about.

I’m not a fan of VAR at all in its current form, however, the goal was clearly offside and was correctly disallowed. You could see from the first replay that he looked off, I just wish it had been the linesman’s flag that disallowed it and not VAR.

I’m gutted for the fans that celebrated a last minute winner only for it to be taken away from them. That’s not what football should be about.

I’m not a fan of VAR at all in its current form, however, the goal was clearly offside and was correctly disallowed. You could see from the first replay that he looked off, I just wish it had been the linesman’s flag that disallowed it and not VAR.
Just watched the highlights on MotD and seeing the Coventry fans celebrate just made me think "you've not had VAR this season and seen it at work, have you?"

There's your argument for VAR. Gnonto clearly offside but goal stands to put Leeds 3-2 up

Business end of the season and promotion riding on results and you get a shocker to gift them the lead.

Back