• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Forest (A) build up 30/4/16

Lycan

Jeff Shi's Bitch
Reaction score
Should be a good day out if nothing else. Sold out away end and a day on the piss in Nottingham, should be a good laugh. No idea what to expect with the line up, literally could be anything (as long as it's based around Dave Edwards doing fuck all for 90 minutes).

Ikeme

Iorfa Batth Hause Deslandes

Price

McDonald ------------- Saville

Wallace -------------------------------------- Hunte

Enobakhare​

Why the fuck not? We might have a genuine chance of scoring a goal or two if we set up like that.

I might be going to this one, mad as I am. The Forest STH I know could have a spare ticket so I might get to see our mind-numbing brand of football in the flesh.

We score away...concede 2 but at least we score

With nothing at stake, I hope KJ gives as many youngsters as possible a chance to show what they can do.

Crucially important Dave Edwards and James Henry play in this game. We need the chance to see what they can do.

With nothing at stake, I hope KJ gives as many youngsters as possible a chance to show what they can do.

May as well see what he has at his disposal next season as I've seen nothing to indicate his job is in the slightest danger.

I might be going to this one, mad as I am. The Forest STH I know could have a spare ticket so I might get to see our mind-numbing brand of football in the flesh.
Confirmed!

At least I'm unlikely to have to sit on my hands if we score.

Though I'll be sitting with my mate and his young lad, who I'm told will have no reservations in outing me as a Wolves fan to all around us if they score. Can't see anyone caring though since they've had just as shit a season as us. Plus a mental owner.

Kenny's thoughts this week

Same words - different order - nothing to see here

He doesn't know his best XI. If we play attacking football we are that slow it exposes a very limited defence and that's been the case for as long as I can remember. Hope the Collins rumour is true. The strangest season I've known.

Might get a place. I'm all for it.

On the wing knowing that cunt.

It's Friday night before an away game, I'm usually buzzing about tomorrow well before I've finished work/uni. Especially now I'm further afield/can't afford as many games but I'm indifferent about tomorrow. Really is appalling. Surprise me, Ken. Please.

I'm going too Lincs and the apathy is palpable. I could quite easily not bother. I'm only going because it's a free ticket really!

Nearly time to head for the train...The company is the main thing at the moment so see you soon Aiki, Lycan and Sam...

Train out of New St packed full of pissed up Wolves fans. Today should be a good laugh at least.

Back