• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Forum migration: CONFIRMED

visage

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OK, so the forum migration will be happening on Monday afternoon. At about 2pm the forum will be locked, we'll transfer the data over to the new hosts and then reopen the forum. The process will likely take a few hours.

The DNS system will need to be updated to point to the new host, so until that propagates you may see wolvesforum.co.uk still pointing here.

An alternative URL for the new host is https://wolvesforum.community.forum/

DO NOT REGISTER HERE. This is just a holding install right now, but once migration is done it offers an alternative URL if you're waiting for DNS changes to reach your ISP.

Slight delay migration wise. The new hosts are fixing it and will do the migration when they're ready.

Random question, and its been a while since I knew about this stuff. What's used to host this site? Is it IIS by any chance?

Now the forum is once again fixed can I ask a question.

You know when you adopt a snow leopard or say buy an plot of land on the moon, what part of the forum do I own and will I get a certificate loike..

You know when you adopt a snow leopard or say buy an plot of land on the moon, what part of the forum do I own and will I get a certificate loike..
Theres a single pixel on a single page hidden somewhere on a specific thread that, if you zoom in really close says 'Piss off Quirk'.

Will that do?

You own Johnny75's profile

Anything to get in his basement

This new speed is freaking me out, gong to end up doing more actual work too :(

Stone Age browser on my laptop caught up with the migration overnight. If Microsoft Edge has cottoned on then pretty much every other browser on earth should now be pointing in the right direction.

It won't be your browser, it'll be your ISP catching up. I couldn't get on last night but fine this morning.

Back