• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham 0-1 Wolves: Verdict Thread

At least we can shut down any talk of the r word now.

Take the points and run to safety. Great goal to win it in an awful game. Starts for Vitinha, Silva and MGW for the rest of the season please and try and bring some entertainment back for the last few games.
At least Traore is bumping his price up a bit in the last couple of games assuming he is going

Would anyone on here be good enough to post Traores goal on here please. Thanks in anticipation.

Not sure where this talk has come from of Traore going, I can't see it.

At least Traore is bumping his price up a bit in the last couple of games assuming he is going
I think it only bumps it back up where it was before that shot in the first half :)

Managed to get home just in time to see the goal.

What a pass from Silva and an unbelievable finish by Traore. Didn't think he could do it from that angle.

Managed to get home just in time to see the goal.

What a pass from Silva and an unbelievable finish by Traore. Didn't think he could do it from that angle.

The keeper gave him a huge helping hand, but I did fully anticipate it skyrocketing into row Z based on his match performance.

I guess that's the beauty of Adama.

Happy with three at the back as we look comfortable with it with this set of players and happy with the win but another piss poor performance.

Semedo was fine, Donk, Coady too. The rest below average and Traore below that until the goal. That’s what he can do and that’s why he’s still in the side each week. A goal and assist in the last two games so hopefully he can kick on for the rest of the season.

I agree that Robinson is a good player as he was at Molineux earlier in the season.

Goal and an assist for Silva is a good week for him personally. If he gets a couple more in the remaining games I'd be fairly satisfied with that for a maiden season at 18. Plenty of good foundations laid.

Back