• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I'd have a sin bin, those 'one for the team' fouls that I hate. It's cheating and shouldn't be commended, a yellows hardly a fitting punishment whilst a red is too harsh.

Just stick to the rules instead if thinking that a digital team miles away will bail you out, or that you're the center of attention, or being a bent cunt. Simple.

Just stick to the rules instead if thinking that a digital team miles away will bail you out, or that you're the center of attention, or being a bent cunt. Simple.
Kin hell, I must be tired, I read that as a warning about my posting first time round🤣🤣

Maybe, or maybe Lille pulled a bit of a fast one to keep him until Jan.
We will never know I guess. It’s just all very odd from the outside though.
Or incompetence from the medical team
Not sure. The diagnosis was already confirmed and an idea of time frame would have been known. With only 4 games and between then an international break they had plenty of Leeway (33%!).

There’s more to it as I’ve said. Either it was never really on, we were miles apart on valuation or he didn’t want to come.

We will never know I guess. It’s just all very odd from the outside though.

Not sure. The diagnosis was already confirmed and an idea of time frame would have been known. With only 4 games and between then an international break they had plenty of Leeway (33%!).

There’s more to it as I’ve said. Either it was never really on, we were miles apart on valuation or he didn’t want to come.
We had our own evaluation on him outside of the Lille one which is supposedly why we pulled out of the deal

We had our own evaluation on him outside of the Lille one which is supposedly why we pulled out of the deal
Yeah I just think it was bollocks. The timeframe would have been laid out by the orthopaedic surgeon from what was shown on an MRI 2 weeks prior. This would have been independent of Lille and later Wolves. He’d have also had surgery or not by this point. Any non surgical treatment was going to be a quick turnaround. As proven by the fact he’s in the squad.

I get the feeling Vitinha wasn't really happy here. The bright lights of Wolverhampton aren't for everyone.

I get the feeling Vitinha wasn't really happy here. The bright lights of Wolverhampton aren't for everyone.

He probably wasn't, I wouldn't be happy sitting on the bench for months while the same two players are picked regardless of form.

Re: Renato I wouldn't read too much into it just yet. On the bench doesn't mean he's going to play, or is capable of playing 90 mins. He spent a lot of games on the bench last year as well recovering from something or another.

Not that I'm saying there isn't fuckery involved from one party or another as there almost certainly is.

Happy to see Vitinha doing well - albeit not that happy as I'd prefer if he was here. He and Fabio Vieira seem to be quite the duo.

Raul up for goal of the month on Mot… get voting

on the BBC website to vote

Back