• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

"Molineux's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

I'll grab my coat
This needs to be added to our chants.

If we don't incorporate Molineux catching fire into the club's lore somehow we have missed a golden (pun unintended) opportunity, IMO.

Sounds like someone in the bar has left an appliance on, maybe the dishwasher?

I feel sad for those who use those suites. I know from personal experience that the smell from a fire just doesn’t go away. Six months after our fire it still stank.

To paraphrase Billy Joel

Alex Silva, Carlos Cachada, Tony Roberts, Steve Bull
Jhony Conceicao, Jeff Shi, Luis Nascimento,
Diogo Camacho, Scott Sellars, Bruno Lage

We didn't start the fire
It was always burning, since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it

Noticed Raul wasn’t in the Mexico squad last night. Hadn’t really clock Ed they have three games in this ‘break’. With the last being Thursday morning I guess that makes the Norwich game a challenge for him to start.

Noticed Raul wasn’t in the Mexico squad last night. Hadn’t really clock Ed they have three games in this ‘break’. With the last being Thursday morning I guess that makes the Norwich game a challenge for him to start.
He went over, but isn't expected to play - outside chance of the last one. Doubt he'd have played against Norwich anyway

Wouldn't be starting the Norwich game anyway I think.

He has the calf injury yet he still had to travel. So essentially he is getting a free holiday.

After how bad Mexico looked yesterday, Tata may be desperate enough to put Raúl out there. Let’s hope not.

Back