• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Toti looks more than decent but I wouldn't be in a hurry to get rid of Boly.

I'd get rid in the Summer tbh. 40-50 games in two and half years, and he's knocking on. Good cover is only good cover if it's reliably available

Our squad list has reminded me that Meritan Shabani exists

Hadn't seen it mentioned here yet that Raul scored Mexico's winning goal the other night. Twas a PK tho.

Hadn't seen it mentioned here yet that Raul scored Mexico's winning goal the other night. Twas a PK tho.
Saw some tweets from his girlfriend after the game. From the translation it appeared she wasn’t happy with the media?

Saw some tweets from his girlfriend after the game. From the translation it appeared she wasn’t happy with the media?
The Mexican sport media is vicious, suffice to say they are not best pleased with being behind Canada and the US in the qualifying table.

I see Mr Miami has been baiting Wolves fans again with various NHS talk, I do think its time for Wolves to severe ties with this bloke if he's just activity going round trolling Wolves fans on Twitter.

26BDE5DD-37A3-44C3-828E-BC8E900BC555.jpeg
That last comment from Bruno is a big shout.

Back