• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Harry has actually done alright for himself. Had a career with the likes of Cheltenham and ICT but a foot injury ending his playing days quite early on really. Went to Uni and has worked his way up via Stoke and Brentford and through the system with us

Harry has actually done alright for himself. Had a career with the likes of Cheltenham and ICT but a foot injury ending his playing days quite early on really. Went to Uni and has worked his way up via Stoke and Brentford and through the system with us
stalker alert!

Dropped the bitch.

A lot of bad press coming out about these crypto groups, especially linked to football clubs. Some proper dodgy ones out there. We know Jeff has a moral stance of "if its legal and they pay us, we take the money" so don't expect anything from us. I think we would take the money if the Queen offered us £12m to play with Andrew is not a nonce across our shirts

Last edited:
Christ the Heil website is one hell of a nest of pop ups. Makes the article unreadable.

Dropped the bitch.

A lot of bad press coming out about these crypto groups, especially linked to football clubs. Some proper dodgy ones out there. We know Jeff has a moral stance of "if its legal and they pay us, we take the money" so don't expect anything from us. I think we would take the money if the Queen offered us £12m to play with Andrew is not a nonce across our shirts
I think generally you are right about Jeff, but he did get rid of the Money Shop a year early didn't he?

Although bitter sweet as the Italy game will be behind closed doors...

I think generally you are right about Jeff, but he did get rid of the Money Shop a year early didn't he?
TMS - 800k
W88 - Into the millions
ManBet - Doubled the W88 deal

Look we are no different to 95% of clubs really. Money talks and morals rarely come into the thinking about sponsors.

Back