• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Wasn't it Hungary who were fighting with stewards and kicked off at Wembley not so long ago? Town could be a concern. I presume the vast majority of tickets will go to England supporters club members?

TMS - 800k
W88 - Into the millions
ManBet - Doubled the W88 deal

Look we are no different to 95% of clubs really. Money talks and morals rarely come into the thinking about sponsors.
Is next season the Premier League have banned betting sponsorship ?

Overseas betting companies in 2023. Not sure about UK based.

Last edited:
Big money business in ethically questionable shocker.

Although in fairness I'd just as soon see us be rid of them; I don't see it as entirely different from other sponsors as ultimately I don't trust any corporation further than I can throw them.

I'll definitely look to get to the Hungary game.

Will Wolves members be able to get tickets the same time as the England members?

Overseas betting companies in 2023. Not sure about UK based.

Wasn't aware of this and a big fan of that. I got a Wolves shirt as a leaving present in July and have never worn it as am against betting sponsors and so it's just hung up in the cupboard with all the tags on etc.

I get more annoyed at broadcasters and their use of gambling ads than teams being sponsored by firms though, as its easier to ignore on the shirt.

It appears to still be under review, but that is the ultimate aim of no front of shirt sponsorship by 2023, overseas or UK.

Wasn't aware of this and a big fan of that. I got a Wolves shirt as a leaving present in July and have never worn it as am against betting sponsors and so it's just hung up in the cupboard with all the tags on etc.

I get more annoyed at broadcasters and their use of gambling ads than teams being sponsored by firms though, as its easier to ignore on the shirt.
It's worth reminding folk that Wolves Women shirts are also available from the club shop (in men's sizes too), which don't have ManBetX sponsorship, but Energy Angels. Not sure there's too many left now, but it's a good alternative for folk who have a problem with the betting sponsor.

And it looks nicer too.

It's worth reminding folk that Wolves Women shirts are also available from the club shop (in men's sizes too), which don't have ManBetX sponsorship, but Energy Angels. Not sure there's too many left now, but it's a good alternative for folk who have a problem with the betting sponsor.

And it looks nicer too.
And a better fit for those blokes with moobs!

Love the impression this gives of our dressing room. You somehow can't see that being said at Man U, Chelsea, Spurs, etc. And maybe a partial reason why we seem to find it so hard to get the right no-dickhead additions to the squad (apart from Fosun being tight bastards, of course). 'I will come here to watch games after I retire.' Love that.

"If you read well the game, you will win a lot of balls"

He's our own Xabi Alonso. :love:

No idea why a manufactured metric bothers you, but each to their own

Anyone in the North Bank hit by the falling bolts or whatever in N1?

Is that what it was in the North Bank? I'd like to know where they were finding the other seats from!

Now I'm not able to get to the rearranged Watford game, I assume they'll refund you if you ask? They never mentioned it in the statement on the website.

Just seen that Joey Beauchamp the former West Ham winger as died a week before his 51st Birthday. If my memory serves me well didn't we try to sign him.

Back