• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Anyone in the North Bank hit by the falling bolts or whatever in N1?
no, but was worried I wasn't going to get to the seat I was due to use for 10 mins, and seriously contemplated walking round the stadium and going into the south bank!

many people spent the entire game standing in the corridor between the seats!

Was that what the stadium announcement was at the start of the game? I couldn't quite make out what they were on about with the commentary blathering over it.

Was that what the stadium announcement was at the start of the game? I couldn't quite make out what they were on about with the commentary blathering over it.
Yep. Telling supporters in N1 without a seat a safety issue was causing the problem and they would find them seats as soon as they could.

Last edited:
It was about 300 seats, around 100 of them watched the entire game on the steps between NU1 and NU2. Jez would have closed the ground there and then with all that inappropriate standing

My ticket for the Watford game reinstated.
The person who purchased my seat has apparently been offered an alternative seat.

And you don't even want to go :D

Sell it back again to confuse Vinny and his gigantic head.

That said I am fully expecting my ticket to be rejected when I try to scan it at the turnstile

Oh bollocks. Looks like my pair of Watford tickets will be back up for resale. After months of legal house-move wrangling have today agreed a completion and moving date today of…. 11th March. I guess getting to that game just wasn’t meant to be.

At least tickets for games now are pretty much straightforward to get hold of on the proviso you’re not fussed where you sit. Shout out to those that have been banging the drum to get that message across, getting tickets is no barrier going forward 👍

Does anyone know when the April Sky and BT games will be announced? Seen reference to 21 February but clearly that has changed. Desperately hoping Villa is moved from the Saturday or I’ll miss it.

Should be this week (you are correct it should have been yesterday).

I think we will be on TV somewhere as there are no real big hitter fixtures that weekend:

Brighton vs Norwich
Burnley vs Man City
Chelsea vs Brentford
Crystal Palace vs Arsenal
Leeds vs Southampton
Liverpool vs Watford
Man City vs Leicester
Newcastle vs Tottenham
West Ham vs Everton

We haven't been on BT for a little while other than the weeks where they've had every single game, they might pick it up for Saturday lunchtime.

Should be this week (you are correct it should have been yesterday).

I think we will be on TV somewhere as there are no real big hitter fixtures that weekend:

Brighton vs Norwich
Burnley vs Man City
Chelsea vs Brentford
Crystal Palace vs Arsenal
Leeds vs Southampton
Liverpool vs Watford
Man City vs Leicester
Newcastle vs Tottenham
West Ham vs Everton

We haven't been on BT for a little while other than the weeks where they've had every single game, they might pick it up for Saturday lunchtime.
I think Saturday lunch is most likely but hoping for Sunday.

Does anyone know when the April Sky and BT games will be announced? Seen reference to 21 February but clearly that has changed. Desperately hoping Villa is moved from the Saturday or I’ll miss it.
21 February is the date on the Premier League website.

But they then usually change them again once I've purchased my train tickets.

What are the chances that Cundle has a future in the first team here ? I missed the Spurs game so no idea if he actually looked up to it or if it was a case of fans wanting a local lad to do well so over egging his performance slightly. Also not seen enough of the 23s when he's played so got no idea about him really.

What are the chances that Cundle has a future in the first team here ? I missed the Spurs game so no idea if he actually looked up to it or if it was a case of fans wanting a local lad to do well so over egging his performance slightly. Also not seen enough of the 23s when he's played so got no idea about him really.
[/QUOTE]
He was a bit nervous and off the pace for the first 10 minutes but after that he was fine, in fact better than fine, did a good job.

Back