• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Wolves fans will get to go to Chelsea this season according to Sky, all that away revenue will go to the Premier League..

I think the older I get the more these video's hit me hard. When I was young I was a mess regarding by legs and hips but I grew up with a hard shell now and my disability is just like buttering a piece of bread. Kids like Archie haven't got long on the planet and whatever minor ailment myself or others have pails into insignificance for these kids. This moment meant everything to this lad and others and we need to make sure these kids get the best possible memories in there lives. God bless you little Wulf.

Does sound like they’re here for the long term, always seems weird that our footballers seem to really enjoy living on the edges of a grimy post industrial midlands town that’s seen better days, and lots seem to say the locals are friendly

Does sound like they’re here for the long term, always seems weird that our footballers seem to really enjoy living on the edges of a grimy post industrial midlands town that’s seen better days, and lots seem to say the locals are friendly
That's the bit that us locals who are used to everyone running Wolverhampton down so much don't understand.

And that's that... actually, it's not too bad a place, especially when you consider the whole city proper, including the bits that are in South Staffordshire Actually.

Yes, there's really poor and down areas, but that's true of everywhere. None of us are surprised by footballers wanting to live in London, but huge swathes of London make Bilston look amazing.

Yeah we aren’t spending much in the summer, are we?

I find it a bit concerning that Bruno doesn't have final say on signings (obviously Jeff decides on afordability) . Surely no head coach/manager accepts that?

So just to pull the Sellars and Shi bits together: we're going to remain in profit, selling to buy, and also be one of the world's top clubs in the next five years, by signing amazing, cheap players that both Sellars and Lage both like enough not to veto.

Sounds really plausible that

I find it a bit concerning that Bruno doesn't have final say on signings (obviously Jeff decides on afordability) . Surely no head coach/manager accepts that?
Its the Chelsea setup. They sign players when they dont have a manager in place

He seems to either wield a lot of power at the club, or likes to think he does, based on how he talks about himself.

Is it ignorant and unfair of me to wonder what he's done to be in such a powerful position? Worked his way up fairly, or over-promoted?

Back