• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Article here. Reading between the lines it's probably what we already knew. In the Summer he'll sign a new contract or be off
"Ruben is having a fantastic season and everybody should take a pat on the back in terms of how well he is playing," Sellars exclusively told the Express & Star.

Eh? That quote is weird? Everyone should take a pat on the back about how Ruben is playing? Surely Ruben should take all the credit, with a tiny bit to Lage, almost feels like Sellars wants some credit for it?

Eh? That quote is weird? Everyone should take a pat on the back about how Ruben is playing? Surely Ruben should take all the credit, with a tiny bit to Lage, almost feels like Sellars wants some credit for it?
It smacks of the self congratulatory crap they all spouted last year in the Johnny Phillips interview

Article here. Reading between the lines it's probably what we already knew. In the Summer he'll sign a new contract or be off
When do we release season ticket prices for next season? Call me cynical but the club needs some good news (such as opening talks with Ruben) before releasing next seasons prices....

Hoping this helps in the negative fan base surveys...

P. S. An offer on the table for Saiss is good news too

Where is the best place to get Neves and Moutinho Portugal printed shirts ?

Wolves fulfillment department playing a blinder, refunded my lads top as after 14 days it wasn't in stock. They also applied the full discount to the top as an extra kick in the dick.

Nice one so Ive got an upset 8 year old and I've actually paid them for that privilege.

Wolves fulfillment department playing a blinder, refunded my lads top as after 14 days it wasn't in stock. They also applied the full discount to the top as an extra kick in the dick.

Nice one so Ive got an upset 8 year old and I've actually paid them for that privilege.
Send them a mail on the fan services email address

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere else but MGW starts for England u21s

I'm not his biggest fan, but I read it more as praise for the coaching and backroom staff... all the behind the scenes team?

Had no idea Lescott was coaching the under 21s too!

Back