• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

It just asks me to put in my card number (which I did) and press 'Pay Now'. No mention of a free shirt promotion at all.

Yes I tried that. It charged me for it or certainly asked me to pay for it had I pressed Pay Now. The shop site doesn't even mention the offer.

Thanks.

The Bear's post was this morning so must have been an offer he received yesterday/day before then.

Ait-Nouri makes the following list at 22, ahead of Bellingham.

"The CIES Football Observatory have published their list of the 100 best performing U21 outfield players from across 32 European leagues this season."

Best performing outfield U21 players in Europe:

1. Bukayo Saka (Arsenal)
2. Mason Greenwood (Manchester United)
3. Patrick Wimmer (Arminia Bielefeld)
4. Josko Gvardiol (RB Leipzig)
5. Michael Olise (Crystal Palace)
6. Piero Hincapie (Bayer Leverkusen)
7. Castello Lubaka (Lyon)
8. Goncalo Ramos (Benfica)
9. Nico Williams (Athletic Bilbao)
10. Georginio Rutter (Hoffenheim)

Other notable inclusions

13. Armando Broja (Southampton)
14. Gabriel Martinelli (Arsenal)
18. Nuno Mendes (Paris Saint-Germain)
22. Rayan Ait Nouri (Wolves)
23. Joao Pedro (Watford)
24. Jude Bellingham (Borussia Dortmund)

33. Valentino Livramento (Southampton
40. Luke Thomas (Leicester)
41. Jamal Musiala (Bayern Munich)
49. Billy Gilmour (Norwich)
76. Rede Khadra (Blackburn)
77. Liel Abada (Celtic)
83. Calvin Ramsay (Aberdeen)
88. Levi Colwill (Huddersfield)

I assume we have an interest in Ramos at Benfica just because...

Colwill is Chelsea's player, plenty of talk he'll play next season with Rüdiger and Christensen both probably leaving.

Colwill is very good. Apparently Palace are interested though.

According to A Bola Wolves & Benfica have exchanged 'technical information' on Liverpool before their Champions League quarter final.

Seeing as we never beat Liverpool and we're probably a better team than Benfica right now I'm not sure what good it's going to do them...

Apparently Chelsea have a buy back on Guéhi so some possible jiggery pokery there.

Ramsay is a RB, think we have enough of those for now...

Apparently Chelsea have a buy back on Guéhi so some possible jiggery pokery there.

Ramsay is a RB, think we have enough of those for now...
If we could somehow convince them that Ki-Jana Hoever is a footballer we could do a swap.

FPk4gOJXoAEmqto

Yeah, lets discuss the keeper in 2nd place on that list :rolleyes:

I just don't buy that at all. You're telling me that on 22 occasions this season the opposition have been in a position where you would reasonably expect them to score, and they've hit the target, and Sa has saved the day? Just hasn't happened.

Of course he's had an excellent season by and large (still been at fault for quite a few goals though, along with some other near misses) but I'm not having it.

If I read it correctly it's good chances missed, not good chances saved.

So would the Watkins past the post miss and the Coady off the line against Leeds before they scored count?

By the way, I'm not knocking Sa and will continue to eat humble pie in saying that he was a downgrade on Patricio.

Back