• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Someone on the Mix saying the City game has been changed to a later k.o. Time?

I saw that the Palace game was moved to a slightly later KO due to being on Amazon Prime.

Not heard anything about Man City. With it being on BT for a 12:30pm kick off its not going to change from that TV slot.

Thought the 12.15 games get moved to Saturday evening 7.45 if the CL club plays Wednesday?

It's not enough they can bring in 250 million pounds worth of subs we better give them an extra rest too.

I'd give them a goal too tbh.

something we can all get on board with.

Attachments

• 3F24503F-0E09-4D00-9D77-2F6C3DB55479.jpeg
    3F24503F-0E09-4D00-9D77-2F6C3DB55479.jpeg
    786.3 KB · Views: 60
Just spotted a UK newspaper saying Moutinho is, as of today a free agent!
Didn't we extend his contract for a year a few months ago?

My son’s friendly with someone who sees most of the Portuguese lads on a regular basis.
Jose Sa’s missus hates the climate here and wants to get back to more of a Mediterranean climate ASAP.
Fuck me she should have been here before climate change and the beginning of the end of the world kicked in.

My son’s friendly with someone who sees most of the Portuguese lads on a regular basis.
Jose Sa’s missus hates the climate here and wants to get back to more of a Mediterranean climate ASAP.
Fuck me she should have been here before climate change and the beginning of the end of the world kicked in.
I can understand that. Vest placer to se the British winter is from the South of Spain.

Seriously though....

Winters in the majority of Spain and Portugal is fecking cold.

Its the summer with the biggest difference, we had our first rain this morning since March and it was showers for 3 hours. It was fantástic lol.

There's a tanning shop in Merry Hill. Just buy her a ticket for the week and Bob's your uncle. They'd probably put up a palm tree for the right fee.

Is she happy for him to halve his wages?

Wolves binning off Barley but not Bruno. For those that don't know, he's a top dog and loves away games.
SmartSelect_20220830-195412_WhatsApp.jpg

Glad Becks qualified it was her opinion before all hell broke loose.

Back