• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Atmosphere is generated by what’s happening on the pitch and lets face it there’s been fuck all to inspire the crowd for ages.
Hopefully when Lopetegui gets his ideas across, new players bed in and we start scoring a few goals hoarse throat’s might start returning at full time.

Yep. We don’t test keepers or have anything to get excited about. We either score 0 or score the one meaningful chance we get on target.

Give us a goal by slade might be better, easy lyrics, good tune, bit of cash for noddy and Jim

They should bring back The Impossible Dream. Especially those cards they gave us with the words on so we could sing along. Problem solved.
Look what you've made me go and find. The reworded lyrics to Hi Ho Silver Lining. Lasted one game (Preston at home I think right at the start of Mick's reign, lost 3-1 on a Friday night) including the geniuses responsible standing pitchside and mumbling the words through our crap PA system.

Imagine writing this lot down and thinking it's a good idea.

We're Wolverhampton Wanderers baby,
Remember times of old,
Billy Wright and Stevie Bull,
Scoring loads of goals,
But now the tide and times are changing,
We're gonna get it right,
Now get up on your feet and sing it,
Until the morning light!

Cause it's Hi Ho Wolverhampton,
Let's score some goals, now baby,
You'll see the good times coming,
We'll be on a roll,
Cause we're the Wanderers!

We're wearing Gold and Black,
We're gonna take the game right to ya,
An all out attack,
We need you all to get behind us,
And cheer us on,
So stand up tall and raise your voices,
And sing on and on!

We'll be on a roll,

Who the hell are you?
We're gonna take the game right to ya,
Nothing you can do,
So get back on your bus and go home,
The three points are ours,
Now get up on your feet and sing it,
And sing it proud!

We'll be on a roll,

Look what you've made me go and find. The reworded lyrics to Hi Ho Silver Lining. Lasted one game (Preston at home I think right at the start of Mick's reign, lost 3-1 on a Friday night) including the geniuses responsible standing pitchside and mumbling the words through our crap PA system.

Kin ell. Goodison Park levels of embarrassment there.

I remember Moxey saying something like: "imagine being an opposing fan and hearing the Wolves fans sing "get on your bus and go home" - think about how intimidating that will be".

Awful.

I think we all know what our hype music should actually be.

saundersact_2444583k.jpg

Mate, put a warning or something out before you post that, you’ve caused a spike in PTSD now

Sky Documentaries Deadline Day
Discussing Sasa and his signing

Apparently he was going to Man U but got a 'slight injury' in a pre season friendly for Stuttgart.
Man U decided to pull out.

Isn't it just the same celebration that Neves has been doing for years?

And Bendtner before that.

"Football is played with the brain" is about as old hat as "football is played with the feet".

Back