• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

The atmosphere has been pretty bad all season but have we even scored a league goal in front of the South Bank this season? The atmosphere dies when there's nothing to feed off and there's been very little for a while.

Think the Neves one was North Bank end.
Actually you're right, got to be. Because the equaliser was definitely our end and was second half.

Just Podence then I think.

Neves vs Newcastle NB
Podence vs Southampton NB
Neves vs Forest NB
Guedes & Neves vs Brighton NB
Podence vs West Ham SB

6 bloody goals halfway through the season!

Actually you're right, got to be. Because the equaliser was definitely our end and was second half.

Just Podence then I think.

Neves vs Newcastle NB
Podence vs Southampton NB
Neves vs Forest NB
Guedes & Neves vs Brighton NB
Podence vs West Ham SB

6 bloody goals halfway through the season!
And I've only seen two of them.

Been here over a decade (holy Christ!) and I think that's the first time I've ever seen Dan pulled up for misremembering something.

I always think for some reason, dunno why, that you’re like 15 and posting from your moms basement, I’ll have a surprise when you turn up looking like this4AB737BD-CB0B-4B51-A0B4-E55E8FA8B3FB.jpeg

My folks say I've been an old man since I was 12.

We're top 5 in the world this season for spending with €203m so far.

There’s plenty of people in the 20-30 range surrounding me in the south bank. The trouble is they don’t sing and are too interested in watching a buffering screen to check their fantasy football team during the game.

Years of price increases with years of quality decreases will do that, who knew? not Vinny apparently who knows the cost of everything and the value of nothing.

I'd love to know what percentage of those pining for the Liquidator were actually around the last time it was played.

I think the last time was Norwich in the second leg of the play offs in 2002, so 21 years ago in May.

It's bollocks anyway you are just substituting Hi Ho Wolverhampton for Fuck Off West Brom. Changes nothing other than embarrassing parents with young kids. When the teams come out which is when the atmosphere should be ramped up you are still getting the PL dirge anthem

Back