• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Stutgart wanted Sasa to play against Koln and he refused. Stutgart declined Wolves 15m euro bid and increased the price.
Two days of the window left and Stutgart turn down Wolves further offer.
Last day reports say Sasa is arriving at Wolves for his medical with personal terms agreed but the two clubs still not agreeing fee.
Fee agreed at 18m euros and contracts signed with hours to spare.

According to Sky Documentaries

I really like the Athletic for its NFL coverage and pieces. I feel like they have tried to import that format and style to footy but it is mostly awful as a result.

I feel bad moaning about articles or written work as know how hard it can be to produce something, however one of there recent articles was basically a statistical breakdown of the amounts of games teams have won and lost "whilst the January transfer window was open" - its got big Sky Sports News comparing a players Football Manager or Fifa ratings energy to it.

I really like the Athletic for its NFL coverage and pieces. I feel like they have tried to import that format and style to footy but it is mostly awful as a result.

I feel bad moaning about articles or written work as know how hard it can be to produce something, however one of there recent articles was basically a statistical breakdown of the amounts of games teams have won and lost "whilst the January transfer window was open" - its got big Sky Sports News comparing a players Football Manager or Fifa ratings energy to it.
I've said this countless times on here. Beat writers are way more authentic than our reporters are even if it's uncomfortable

Just quickly googled him, to see he was on a podcast a couple of years ago bragging about going on the piss and pulling sickies whilst at Sheffield Wednesday.

Yep, he's an idiot. I suppose if he's sensible with what he earned as a footballer then he probably doesn't need to work again, but he doesn't seem very sensible.

From a Facebook page…

Wolves have settled many outstanding loan agreements, including those with Australian bank Macquarie, that were secured on property assets and future Premier League broadcast monies.

It could be a precursor to an announcement on Qatari investment in the club.

I'd find it very difficult to support Qatari investment, as I've seen speculated. I know the Chinese have got some seriously disagreeable geopolitical and human rights issues but there's not a clear and obvious link between Fosun and the state. If we're getting state backing from Qatar that's a different story altogether

Is there any validity to the rumoured investment though, or is it all straw clutching? Aware Fosun are open to external investment, but the link to Middle Eastern money, is that just a lazy link?

Is there any validity to the rumoured investment though, or is it all straw clutching? Aware Fosun are open to external investment, but the link to Middle Eastern money, is that just a lazy link?
There was a lot of talk early in the season that people were in talks from Qatar. Standard stuff that once mentioned on Social Media picked up pace and additional rumours.

You would already have the new loans in place otherwise you hit a short term cash flow problem. So why aren’t the new ones already registered if Liam is right?

We only had £35m cash in the back according to the last accounts, nowhere near enough to satisfy those loans

It could just be a lag on the new security showing up on Companies House. It'll probably appear in a few days, but be dated as registered the day the docs were filed at Companies House.

(Ugh I come on this forum as a break from all this shit)

Back