• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

It could just be a lag on the new security showing up on Companies House. It'll probably appear in a few days, but be dated as registered the day the docs were filed at Companies House.

(Ugh I come on this forum as a break from all this shit)
Seems odd though.

I can understand consolidation but I can't believe the interest rate is lower than what we had originally on those loans.

And you'd only consolidate to prepare for a sale/ investment anyway. Otherwise who cares how many loans we have?

Seems odd though.

I can understand consolidation but I can't believe the interest rate is lower than what we had originally on those loans.

And you'd only consolidate to prepare for a sale/ investment anyway. Otherwise who cares how many loans we have?
I am an utter dullard on this subject (and many others I know) but could it be Fosun themselves buying the debt, therefore reducing the interest rate to 0 and helping our books look better?

Someone has pumped the cash in to pay them. As Del said we don’t have sufficient cash at bank to do it.

I'm going all in on my favourite rumour on this. No one can tell me it is wrong and I will be fuming if Jeff and his bosses let me down

"Investment incoming from the owners of PSG. They are after a PL club (can't own them outright) and have chosen us. Its how we got the Sarabia deal done so cheaply"

Any comebacks or sane explanations as to why that person is talking bollocks, keep them to yourself as I am not interested....

Last edited:
Err. They could own a PL club. They can’t own two clubs in the same European competition (in theory, but red bull seem to get round it).

That will be why they say the can't own bit. Not putting their dirty money in to watch us be a mid table team are they...

I am an utter dullard on this subject (and many others I know) but could it be Fosun themselves buying the debt, therefore reducing the interest rate to 0 and helping our books look better?
I can't see why they would do that.

I can't see why they would do that.
Ignore me...I tried being sensible but didn't like it.

Will buy you a pint at the Jeff Shi bar in the Fosun Stand at the Qatar Airlines Stadium within the Molineux Grounds to apologise for my sensible trying to be serious lapse.

Seems odd though.
Compared with, for example, the Land Registry, Companies House is pretty good at getting the public record up to date fairly quickly, so we'll know within a few days if a new security package has been granted over the club's assets in respect of a new loan / facility.

Did you write it?
Not my style. You are getting

"The Wolves medical team have provided an update on injuries

Sasa - Still fucked
Chiq - Still fucked but not as much as Sasa
Traore - No clue. Not giving you a date or else you will abuse me on Twitter when he misses that date by 0.1 seconds.
Neto - About to return. Get fookin in"

Back in the day. Well Sycophantias day :)

326071443_551357737056044_8480053556367767753_n.jpg

Back