• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Wolves expand partnership with the Mander Centre

Wolves have expanded their partnership with the Mander Centre, who become an official partner of the club.

The renewed partnership will build on the club’s long-standing relationship with the city centre shopping destination and also include sponsorship of Wolves Women, with Mander Centre branding featuring on the women’s first-team’s playing kit.

Located just a short walk from Molineux, the Mander Centre has been a major retail destination in the centre of Wolverhampton since 1968. The shopping outlet has over 70 stores offering products such as luxury goods, sports, beauty, and homeware, and also boasts several cafes including the recently opened Ava’s Café, located in Frasers.

Yet they don't have a clubshop in the town?

It could just be a lag on the new security showing up on Companies House. It'll probably appear in a few days, but be dated as registered the day the docs were filed at Companies House.

(Ugh I come on this forum as a break from all this shit)

Still no new charge added...

The original £50m facility is still secured over the club's assets though, and there is no evidence of the facility having been paid in full, just the lender removing its security over specified assets (periods of 'receivables': contractual obligations to pay).

The lender also still has fixed charges over receivables due from Tottenham (Doherty) and Liverpool (Jota).

I expect this is a tidying up exercise. There is no guarantee that the lender will actually require further security (NB for new security to be enforceable, the borrower has to get something more in return - whether it's another loan, or a promise not to enforce an overdue loan etc).

They didn’t appear to show the bit at the end with Vinny getting them all to sign up to the season ticket waiting list.

Probably because I'm an old twat but Hwang wears some bloody weird clothes

Probably because I'm an old twat but Hwang wears some bloody weird clothes
East Asian fashion has also forked in different ways to Western fashion, IMV.

East Asian fashion has also forked in different ways to Western fashion, IMV.
Says the man who has his jeans rolled up like he's expecting a flood 🤷‍♂️

(still thought you were gorgeous in the photo mate (y))

Says the man who has his jeans rolled up like he's expecting a flood 🤷‍♂️

(still thought you were gorgeous in the photo mate (y))
I typically wear more exciting socks than plain grey tbf.

It's hard work, looking so good. 😂

I take it you missed Juju Smith-Schuster turning up to play in the Superbowl....

67607047-11742975-image-a-3_1676237633409.thumb.jpg.35ede54e7002a62c5449b1986305e28c.jpg

covered himself in glue and run through an oxfam shop by the looks of it

The four bar debate has just been fought out in court.

And they should lose. Good riddance. These big corporations and their overreach (read abuse) of IP rights to smother everything

Wondering if anyone with a season ticket is not attending the Spurs game. We're still looking for a ticket for João. White Wolf is helping with buying one (thanks a lot, mate!), but we missed the window as I was on holidays and now it's luck or waiting for general sale. Thanks a lot!

Was there any news on Neto's absence from the bench yesterday? Worried there was some kind of setback after his midweek game.

Tactical, preferred Podence whilst still building up his fitness as per JL in the post match press conference

Back