• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I'd be keen, but my in-laws are in Seoul and I only just got back from two weeks with them, which is more than enough for now.

I didn't realise those SK games weren't confirmed. I sold a Wolves shirt on ebay last month and it was won by a guy in South Korea. I asked if he was a Wolves fan and he said that he sort of was but was just getting shirts of the teams that were going to be playing the friendlies there.

I fired him a badge and one of those lanyards that they once sold off for like 50p each into his parcel, basically like some kind of cultist recruiter.

Just found an Athletic story that said they were due to meet the week after Easter weekend, and that the results would be almost immediately announced. So it does sound like it didn't happen.

Liam said earlier the panel were still looking at it.

Slower than a VAR check this lot

A bit like VAR if it takes that long to find something its a load of shit

Didn't their cuntflap of a manager say they had video proof or something?

Neves
Costa (I guess, from signing to recently)
Guedes
Dawson
Guedes
Semedo (people can be too harsh IMO)

POTS: Neves
Most improved: Bueno
Biggest disappointment: Matheus
Best signing: Lemina
Worst signing: Guedes
Most underrated: Toti

Best signing: Lemina
I'll take all these but swap Matheus for Collins who currently looks like someone from our 2011/12 pool of defenders.

Guedes has a strong shout for being our worst signing of the last 20 years, let alone the last 1.

Best signing: Dawson
Most underrated: Sarabia

Biggest disappointment: Raul
Best signing: J Gomes