• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Yes. Some prick grabs two ex West Ham players as possible manager targets. Creates a completely fake hashtag (exwesthamemployee oh get fired into the fucking sun) and aggregators automatically generate traction for it.
Oh no they do it just get your back up.
Few people making a fortune from your rumour triggering....

#pointlessanger #oldmanyellsathashtag

Last edited:
HOW HAVE I NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE

200w.gif

I think as a manager it'd be natural to think West Ham is a better job though, so if they are considering him then it's very much a possibility he goes. He's done a good job of making sure the public knows his remit here was 'make loads of money and still stay up' so in that sense he's made himself attractive and attainable. I'd be happy enough to lose him though, especially if we get actual money for a manager for once rather than it costing us millions upon millions. I don't think he's a shit as I first thought he was and he'll have a good PL career but equally I don't think it'd be hard to recruit a replacement

Has links to the club plus its much closer to home for him

I imagine this is dependent on how well West Ham do in the Europa League, I find it hard to gauge how much Moyes is or isn't under pressure over there.

Would be useful for us to have them take O'Neil and for a fee.

I imagine this is dependent on how well West Ham do in the Europa League, I find it hard to gauge how much Moyes is or isn't under pressure over there.

Would be useful for us to have them take O'Neil and for a fee.
A West Ham season ticket holder I work with says the football is as bad as it ever was under Moyes but he's under absolutely no pressure.

Fwiw he laughed and simply said 'no' when I sent him that link.

We've literally never had a manager poached from us, which is quite unusual for a club that generally bounces between about 10th and 30th best in the country. Mick was the closest when he nearly took the South Korea job in 2007.

Moyes is out of contract at the end of the season, they might view it as as good a chance as any to make a clean break. They're definitely more efficient than fun.

Everton tried for Nuno early on didn't they?

Yeah but Nuno just flat out said no, it never went anywhere.

Mick was a flip of a coin away in terms of decision-making.

There was a lot of flapping from our fans when Nuno refused to talk about it when asked in one press conference

"didn't deny it...HE IS OFF"

Back