• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

If I were to campaign to be a mod, a 24hr ban for anyone linking anything from that small time site would be high on my manifesto pledges. It irrationally irks me.

Our last 6 league games of the last 5 seasons (plus this season so far):

18/19: LDWWWL - 10
19/20: LLWDWL - 7
20/21: LDWLLL - 4
21/22: LLDLDL - 2
22/23: WLWLDL - 7
23/24: LL

Makes for pretty awful reading, first season aside, and we've lost the last game of each season since we came up, that's not likely to change this season.

Makes for pretty awful reading, first season aside, and we've lost the last game of each season since we came up, that's not likely to change this season.
Be interesting to see how that compares with other teams finishing mid table, how much is natural drop off as there's little left to play for or do Wolves have a more significant decline, potentially linked to the small squad depleting what players can put out.

On that last bit - our fixtures have generally not been very kind on the last day!

I think the latter is a huge factor. We have an inability to drop tired/mentally tired players and bring in fresh, motivated players.

I can't stand the 'performance drops off when there's nothing to play for' narrative. Well narrative is the wrong word because there's truth in it.

1 - But Bournemouth had nothing to play for and they battered us

2 - League position definitely matters to the manager - 9th looks a lot better on the CV than 14th. Why can't he motivate them?

3 - some of you cunts have got over 100,000 reasons every week to stay fucking motivated. Earn your fucking money or fuck off

4 - every time there's a camera in front of their face they talk about how amazing the fans are. Well they're getting absolutely fleeced paying top 6 prices to watch you look like a bunch of championship cloggers for two months. Sort your fucking attitudes out or shut the fuck up

Fuckin pricks.

Who is he and is he able to tell Jeff to get fucked?

Last edited:
Back