• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

My numbers going free if you want it mate.
Cheers. Having Dan's and hoping I have enough points for the first wave. If not I will be knocking on your door

The fella on The Mix who does the pre game stuff has revealed the Ikeme flag hasnt/won't be flown presently because some cunts have complained about it.:emot-fuckoff:

We really do have some bellends for fans

The fella on The Mix who does the pre game stuff has revealed the Ikeme flag hasnt/won't be flown presently because some cunts have complained about it.:emot-fuckoff:

What is there to complain about?

I noticed it had moved from the South Bank to the Steve Bull for the Sheff Utd game and not on display v Norwich.

Read that. Complained that it smelt. Beggars belief.

Derby at home and Blues home both on Sky.

Our takeover is complete.

Derby at home and Blues home both on Sky.

Our takeover is complete.

So 7 of our remaining fixtures are on Sky?

Reading (H)
Leeds (A)?
Villa (A)
Boro (A)
Cardiff (A)
Derby (H)
Birmingham (H)

(not sure on the Leeds game)

Leeds is on.

Just Burton and Hull games not on in our run to the Blues game

Really don’t understand Saturday game being could easily be derby v Fulham or Brentford v Cardiff.

Really don’t understand Saturday game being could easily be derby v Fulham or Brentford v Cardiff.
Sky feeling guilty about just showing us twice before December.

sky wanting to be there when we confirm promotion/the title?

Sky wanting to put pressure on the top teams by making sure they aren't all playing at the same time...

sky wanting to be there when we confirm promotion/the title?
Or let the country watch the collapse to end all collapses and one that sees Asda run out of white bed sheets...

Next away game not on Sky is Bolton away.
At most we have only three 3pm Saturday kick offs left.

The Financial Statements of Wolves seem to have been late in being filed at Companies House.

When they are published it will be interested to see the amount of losses made in the season 2016/17.

Still hoping to go. Should be able to pick 2 tickets up. My lad is at Uni in Cardiff so an excuse to pop down for a couple of days.

Got two AST's for Cardiff if you want them.

Yes, saw him let the only goal in at home to Huddersfield last season and he indeed did have chocolate wrists as it was almost a carbon copy of the goal Ruddy let in last night only not hit as well. He may well be a late developer so an 18 month deal isn't going to help him as he just isn't strong enough. He'll make a career lower down the pyramid but a first team PL 'keeper? I don't think so.

You have no idea who made the decision, nor do I.

I know who used to make the decisions like this. It included all of the staff from the manager to the academy staff.

Back