• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Mine isn't very big now. He's dead.

Wolves will play pre-season games against Basel and Young Boys in the Uhrencup in Switzerland this summer. Competition has been running since the 1960s and Feyenoord are also taking part (although Wolves won't play them). Dates and venues to be announced in coming weeks #wwfc

From Tim 2 on Twitter.

Wolves will play pre-season games against Basel and Young Boys in the Uhrencup in Switzerland this summer. Competition has been running since the 1960s and Feyenoord are also taking part (although Wolves won't play them). Dates and venues to be announced in coming weeks #wwfc

From Tim 2 on Twitter.

No messing around with Shrewsbury and the like this year then :icon_lol:

Doddle of two games,as was pointed out on here somewhere,Basel are faulty,and a first team squad against young boys(weren't they Michael jacksons favourite team?) is just unfair

Interesting that Thelwell distances himself from Fosun and what 'they' want rather than him. It reads as though he's not part of future plans. I'll be interested to see the next blog on his role as from that you still can't tell what he does and why he's needed.

He's evasive about some things and vapid about what it is he does in that part of the interview. I still think he'll be gone come July 1st.

Kev seems to have done a couple of interviews this week and he uses "we" in all of them apart from the one in the blog. So would say the guy typing up his interview decided to play you and give you hope. The Kevster is here to stay.

I like that idea, the whole blog being written as an elaborate way to wind up Jonny off've the wolves forum

Kev seems to have done a couple of interviews this week and he uses "we" in all of them apart from the one in the blog. So would say the guy typing up his interview decided to play you and give you hope. The Kevster is here to stay.

Haven't seen the other interviews so if this is the case, boooo.

Haven't seen the other interviews so if this is the case, boooo.

“I wouldn’t want to put a lid on it because my view is we should reach as high as we can and not put a ceiling on it in some respects.

We’ve got a really strong platform and foundation. I believe we’ve got a lot of players who are capable of playing in the Premier League already embedded in the squad, in a really clear football philosophy.

“If we can get the profiles of any new players right, we give ourselves a real chance of doing very well next year.”

Goes over board on the back of your comments I reckon...

Back