• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

No Neves in the Portugal squad as they seem to think both Bruno and Manuel Fernandes are better options.

No Neves in the Portugal squad as they seem to think both Bruno and Manuel Fernandes are better options.

Their loss... Ok Ruben, have a holiday with your family and come back fit and raring to go

Can’t say I’m disappointed on a purely selfish basis.

Both apparently had storming seasons for Sporting and Lokomotiv, respectively.

Gutted for Ruben, tbh. Was really looking forward to watching him perform on that stage representing us.

Whilst I would always want any of our players to appear in top tournaments am not that upset - he will get a decent rest (&with a recent baby will need that)

Plus he won't have a storming tournament which brings a lot more sniffing around as they see how bleeding good he is

They must have a very good squad if Neves is not included.

Good players who have played at a higher level than Ruben did this season. From the outside, I can see it being very easy to discount Ruben this year.

Joao Mario and Adrien have had woeful seasons to be honest. Neves is different class to both of them, Championship or not.

Joao Mario and Adrien have had woeful seasons to be honest. Neves is different class to both of them, Championship or not.

Yeah, looking over the full list now I've no idea what Mario or Adrien are doing in there over the likes of Ruben and especially Danilo Pereira. Absolutely scandalous that he's not involved (unless he's injured or something).

Danilo is injured. Nasty achilles injury I think.

I'm sure I read somewhere a few months ago that David Instone was publishing a new book about Wolves. Does anyone know how I can get a copy? Or did I make it up? Thanks!

Back