• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Odd that we asked Owen Wilson (bottom right) to get in on taking the photos. That's Premier League hype for you.

I was tempted to go with an Owen Wilson or Pavel Nedved joke in there, wasn't sure anyone would be on board with it.

Poor Laurie, the only guy who could look short with a load of Chinese people.

Kev gets so hammered he can't walk and is carried by Jorge Mendes...

Better not be drunk around Jorge Mendes. Contracts may end up being signed as a joke.

We've already had one of those...

maxresdefault.jpg

He looked alright in his few sub appearances under Zenga tbf.

I've been backing you up recently, but on that one just no!

He looked alright in his few sub appearances under Zenga tbf.

He looked so good I didn't even notice he played v Leeds (I think) until after he left on loan from his loan at Wolves

Just came across this fan-made video of our (in their opinion) top 10 goals of the 2017/18 season. Makes you realise just how many different types of goal we've scored. Douglas at home against Brentford was a cracking team move that I'd almost forgotten about, for example.

https://youtu.be/junFwQ7bEN4

Talking of drunk Wolves staff, here's Nuno telling Jorge "I bloody love you mate!... Let's run a football club together!"

2c967faca2672f749560faa12339d537.jpg

Thought Ola John looked okay when off the bench against Wigan. Was probably in comparison to how bad everyone else was.

Just came across this fan-made video of our (in their opinion) top 10 goals of the 2017/18 season. Makes you realise just how many different types of goal we've scored. Douglas at home against Brentford was a cracking team move that I'd almost forgotten about, for example.

https://youtu.be/junFwQ7bEN4

it's a great watch. certainly makes a difference when you've got players who are individually talented and collectively on the same wavelength.

the great thing is that with a system that uses the width of the pitch and at times our deployment of the long diagonal ball, you could say we have elements of the great 50s sides' tactics. It's slightly bollocks, but I like to imagine a connection anyway.

Back