• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

DW will be pleased!

Wonder if Nuno sees something in Graham he can work with??

Already discussed, it's totally pointless hanging on to Deslandes as he isn't worth anything. There's a small chance that we can get Graham out on loan somewhere and it actually works this time, and then we can pick up a reasonable fee for him. Got to happen soon though as he's barely kicked a ball in two and a half years. He has zero future here.

It's a shame because he obviously has talent. I still look at him favourably because before that injury he was making an unbearable season a little better less terrible. Clearly though there is something about him beyond his ability that coaches don't seem to like

The truth is we are now aiming higher so we have to let a lot of "kids" go that will never make it here

Same day as the World Cup starts.

Same day that they will announce that all the money's gone and we're doing it on the cheap ;)

Same day that they will announce that all the money's gone and we're doing it on the cheap ;)

If you look around you will already find people complaining that the Andre Silva deal is "dragging on". This regarding a player that no-one outside the club even knows if we want. Or if he's even for sale, from AC Milan lest we forget. And it's the 22nd of May.

I've seen several tweets complaining that we should have started our transfer business by now as we've known what league we're playing in for ages.

Because I'm sure that Jeff, Laurie and co have been partying non stop since Brentford's last minute equaliser at Craven Cottage and the hangovers are only just starting to clear. Bloody bone idleness.

All those mega deals that habitually happen in mid-late May and we're missing out. We never learn.

Tbf, Jeff has clearly been knocking the Tsingtao back
f8b82aa2286c8c98106e993b59943987.jpg

I've seen several tweets complaining that we should have started our transfer business by now as we've known what league we're playing in for ages.

Because I'm sure that Jeff, Laurie and co have been partying non stop since Brentford's last minute equaliser at Craven Cottage and the hangovers are only just starting to clear. Bloody bone idleness.

Been too busy necking the Tsingtao...every blooming picture recently has them hitting that stuff. Think they may have a problem

edit: NINJA'D by Tredders

Shocking scenes. It looks like he's wrestling the trophy back from Guo on that photo.

Shocking scenes. It looks like he's wrestling the trophy back from Guo on that photo.

Jeff must be the "fighting in the kebab shop" drunk whereas Laurie is more your "I tell you, you're my best fucking mate" drunk. Good to have that balance.

You could be right there. Laurie is clearly using Guo as a leaning post.

Kevvy T looks like the one who falls asleep in the pub (maybe even throws up over the landlord as he leaves...)

I reckon he's in the background there just in case Johnny spots him. Clearly a paranoid drunk.

Odd that we asked Owen Wilson (bottom right) to get in on taking the photos. That's Premier League hype for you.

Back