• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

If we are in the top 3/4 come Christmas I think interest will be inevitable. We've gone fairly under the radar (even though KJ won manager of the month) but with the football we are playing unless Forest keep up their good form I think attention will be on us soon enough.

If we are in the top 3/4 come Christmas I think interest will be inevitable. We've gone fairly under the radar (even though KJ won manager of the month) but with the football we are playing unless Forest keep up their good form I think attention will be on us soon enough.

I think the fact we are scoring so few goals is keeping us out of the headlines at the moment.

I think clubs will be more interested in a defensive 5.

Wolves have bought the site of the Wanderers Pub. It will be demolished and turned into parking

Wolves have bought the site of the Wanderers Pub. It will be demolished and turned into parking

Go on Twitter and see the reaction. It's hilarious! :icon_lol:

A pub i never used is being removed...MORGAN MUST DIE #twitterrageisshite

The Wanderer is one of those pubs where it was best to wipe your feet on the way out. Hideous place.

Went in there once with leedswolf and met Quirk for the first time....so on that fackt alone.....knock it down Stevie M

Go on Twitter and see the reaction. It's hilarious! :icon_lol:
If the fans who are campaigning for Wolves to keep it open frequent the damn thing a few times in the week then they can be listened too. However they will go in a couple of hours every other week. You cant run a business on a couple of hours trading every other week.

Went in there once with leedswolf and met Quirk for the first time....so on that fackt alone.....knock it down Stevie M
And Ive called you Stuart every since...

If the fans who are campaigning for Wolves to keep it open frequent the damn thing a few times in the week then they can be listened too. However they will go in a couple of hours every other week. You cant run a business on a couple of hours trading every other week.

I very much doubt whether the usual fuckwits moaning about it on Twitter are campaigners. I also doubt some of them had even noticed it had closed.

Though I wouldn't bet against them starting a campaign now....

I very much doubt whether the usual fuckwits moaning about it on Twitter are campaigners. I also doubt some of them had even noticed it had closed.

Though I wouldn't bet against them starting a campaign now....
Twitter certainly is comedy Langers..

There was already a petition doing the rounds on FB last night.

Shame they weren't petitioning when the fucking shithole closed down.

Speaks volumes that out of the two absolutely dreadful pubs on that side of the ground that are currently closed, the Feathers was by a distance the better one. And I speak as someone who has like, no standards.

Back