• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I particularly like the E&S's term 'landmark pub'. I suppose it's true in that the Fox Hotel was a 'landmark hotel'.

I had a drink in the bar of the Fox Hotel once *shudder*

The only time I ever went into The Wanderer was for an open mic acoustic night. It was shit and empty.

It's a shame when any pub closes and disappears regardless.

All but one of my locals (King Charles) have gone.

I think it's an outrage that Wolves are knocking down a pub where I have had at least 4 or 5 pints in over the last 20 years.... #twitterrage

I'm furious that Wolves have knocked down the pub when I haven't even had the chance to visit!

Used to go in during the week few years back with mates on way to town or on way back home.

Gradually got worse and never bothered in the end.

The Hatherton is next possibly before the year is out.

Used to go in during the week few years back with mates on way to town or on way back home.

Gradually got worse and never bothered in the end.

The Hatherton is next possibly before the year is out.

I don't go in there but have been told by those that do that there is no chance of that going too......... but that's just hearsay

Lee Evans called up by Wales. He deserves that.

So deserved. He came in for criticism, but I was glad KJ stuck with him at the time and Evans has repaid that faith.

Good news about The Wanderer.
Horrible pub and towards the end it was mostly frequented (outside) by Stone Island clad neanderthals.
What a depressing site it was, to come out the subway and see a group of men who dont have the mental capacity to grow up.

Chuffed to buggery for Evans, just come back in one piece please.

Many moons ago we used to frequent The Wanderer before games. Back then it was not too bad at all.

Me and Dad were in there once or twice, mainly cos it was handy for a beer if we arrived at the ground early, it was always fucking rammed full of people though, and was too small for a pub that close to a stadium

Back