• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Villa are so hopeless at the moment that it's hard not to poke fun at them. Just way too much fun. They're a complete disaster club with a seriously deluded fanbase.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

I have a terrible memory, can I get a recap on what happened during promotion?

We got promoted, they didn't. Veela fans were first cocky, then hissy.

Bruce used to carp on about how they were doing it "the right way". Which apparently involved spending loads on loan players and old lags with zero value, as well as owning a thousand right backs.

Wyness was a CEO with a social media presence which is never a good idea. The stereotypical bad winner.

Xia was just a weirdo and a fraud, again Villa fans wouldn't have it, they loved him until the day they didn't. But they were plenty warned.

Geographically local team who are competing in the same league, throw in a little bit of needle from the upper echelons of the local team of course there will be a rivalry

Bruce used to carp on about how they were doing it "the right way". Which apparently involved spending loads on loan players

Going to down the youth route...which = signing a young lad from Spurs on loan.

They also joined in the shit from Leeds asking for us to be investigated and that Mendes was an employee of the club

Geographically local team who are competing in the same league, throw in a little bit of needle from the upper echelons of the local team of course there will be a rivalry

Exactly. Who else have we got to be rivals with? Plus it's impossible not to despise any team with Jack Grealish in. I don't truly wish ill on anyone except the shit, but that's more likely an age thing.

Exactly. Who else have we got to be rivals with? Plus it's impossible not to despise any team with Jack Grealish in. I don't truly wish ill on anyone except the shit, but that's more likely an age thing.

To be fair, over the years I've known more sensible, level headed Albion fans than both Villa and Blues combined, this was compounded by sharing an office with a Villa STH for 25 years, how many time did I have to listen to 'pride of the Midlands' and 198fucking 2, then we'd do something cool like sign Darren Anderton and I really didn't want to go in to work, it was almost like Glenn Hoddle hated me and was supplying him with ammo !

Wtf has happened to Garth Crooks? Adama AND Boly in his team of the week!

Yes, but the garbage that follows about Nuno not playing Traore to keep him off the radar is just plain ignorance of how we use our squad of players most effectively to win a match.

Jamie Redknapp made some idiotic comment about Traore won't want to be seen as an impact sub. Started 22 out of 30 games in the league despite his shoulder popping out numerous times but don't let that get in the way Jamie you absolute parcel.

To be fair, over the years I've known more sensible, level headed Albion fans than both Villa and Blues combined, this was compounded by sharing an office with a Villa STH for 25 years, how many time did I have to listen to 'pride of the Midlands' and 198fucking 2, then we'd do something cool like sign Darren Anderton and I really didn't want to go in to work, it was almost like Glenn Hoddle hated me and was supplying him with ammo !

Things like this are often going to include a personal element to some degree. I haven't lived in Wolvo since 1990, so I'm kind of stuck in time so far as that's concerned. One way or another, we haven't been on a par with Albion for ages, so it's not surprising that younger supporters on both sides are finding different targets. I'm amazed how many on Dingle Watch think Villa are their 'traditional' rivals. I didn't even know that was a thing for them until a few years ago.

You can feel it even 150 miles away

Just had this on full screen & full volume with all the windows at the front open - no idea what the neighbours thought.

This is Leeds' version
defe1da9a0bccafd27ae7d07691ac3e8.jpg

Back