• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

“He's opened up the Mexican market to us, we've done an awful lot of campaigns in Mexico. We now have five times more followers in Mexico than we do in the UK.”

That's some crazy shit right there.

“He's opened up the Mexican market to us, we've done an awful lot of campaigns in Mexico. We now have five times more followers in Mexico than we do in the UK.”

That's some crazy shit right there.
Well, there are about 100m more people in Mexico than the UK and none of them have to give up the club they were born to in order to support Wolves.

Really need Man City to win tonight puts us 2 points 2 fucking points behind 4th my fucking life what a time to be a Wolves fan

Chickens successfully counted prematurely.

Nobody has anything tied up aside from Liverpool

Win our games, see how everything shakes out

Nobody has anything tied up aside from Liverpool

Win our games, see how everything shakes out

I guess I shouldn't make suggestive hints. Of course it depends on Wolves winning their games and what happens to shake out. So let me be more direct. It's not Chelsea we can catch but Leicester. But even if we catch Leicester, there's no guarantee of a 4th place finish because Man Utd is in the mix and, like Wolves, they are looking strong during Project Restart. I think winning the EL is Wolves best chance of having CL football next season.

42 - I should have got half a dozen more. The final column will test everybody!

Back