• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Nah, the first after 19 years out of the top flight was better. It's that which makes the second less special 'only' being 7 years later it didn't feel as unique

We're allowed to block any of our Portuguese players from attending international duty next month.

Can imagine it might cause some tension though.

We're allowed to block any of our Portuguese players from attending international duty next month.
Just UK? Just Portugal? Or what? I can see the internationals being cancelled if it's widespread.

Just UK? Just Portugal? Or what? I can see the internationals being cancelled if it's widespread.
Sorry, Portugal and South America (but the latter won't affect us as Willian and Marçal don't get in the Brazil squad and we don't have anyone else).

Pretty sure if Neves is happy to miss the birth of his child then he will miss a couple of internationals...

Not sure any player will fancy returning from international duty and spending 10 days stuck in a hotel room

Not sure any player will fancy returning from international duty and spending 10 days stuck in a hotel room
I think it's five days if you get a negative test then, but even so.

I appreciate this won't happen, but Portugal would be better off playing their home game here and having Nuno or Mourinho managing them. Then it's only the Portuguese based players and the management who wouldn't be involved

Back