• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

If we don't buy RAN then surely we need to buy in that area. You can't rely on Marcal, and Saiss/Kilman there for more than a game or two is no good.

Which is why he'd be first on the list for me. £20m for his potential is a good deal. Same with Vitinha IMO.

Nuno has had Vitinha and RAN for several months and I think has made up his mind. If he didn't want them here next season he would keep them out of the 1st team squad - even with our injuries.

He’s right, you can ask, doesn’t mean they have to agree. Neither look like they are worth £20m right now, it’d be sensible. I don’t think our transfer business is predicated on being sensible though.

tm3gkehgqqp61.png

Shows that we have a good spread of ages and all getting decent minutes.

Corbeanu has started tonight against the might of the Cayman Islands (I don't know who lives there apart from retired, probably shady bankers). 5-0 after 32 minutes.

11-0 with 15 to go. Theo has gone off now, he didn't score.
The games that matter to Canada are against the two CONCACAF powerhouses, Mexico and the USA. Playing Bermuda or the Cayman Islands is like England playing San Marino. Pretty meaningless, except when they are world Cup qualifiers.

“18 year old Nuno Mendes is now closer to leaving Sporting CP at the end of the season.”

If ever Wolves should just buy a player just because of his name..........

“18 year old Nuno Mendes is now closer to leaving Sporting CP at the end of the season.”

If ever Wolves should just buy a player just because of his name..........
The joys of Brexit mean we can't buy him anyway IIRC. Not convinced he's get enough points.

Back