• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

That is the Adidas templates leaked a couple of weeks ago but its suggested this is what they would have been had we stayed with Adidas
Ah Right... was curious purely because the leaked Chinese copies are usually normally similar to the final product the club puts out

If Chinese rip off merchants want to make a copy of a shirt that will never exist more fool them. Especially as the Man Bet sponsorship runs out this summer as well.

Does the sponsorship 100% end this summer? I can't find anything on the length of the deal outside of "a long term deal". 2 years isn't long term.
I know we are racing toward a ban on shirt sponsors being from betting companies but that isn't this summer is it?

I’m sure I read it somewhere but it was probably about as accurate as those templates.

Missed two, the 05/06 and 99/00. Named every man and their dog for both except the actual guy.

Got them all apart from 06/07. I could have had another hour and I still wouldn't have got it. I had a season ticket then too!

Some of them took a lot longer to remember than they should have!

Leon was joint 4th top scorer that season despite leaving us in January.

We should of kept him.

Back