• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Bonus point for the first one to name who punctuated the run in 1994/95 and 1995/96 (it's two different players).

Always like a question on an era I can remember! What's our lowest leading goalscorer? I think Andy King and Neil Edwards were about 7 each in 85/6.

It was a joint 7 in the league in 03/04 but my man Alex Rae also scored at Highbury in the League Cup to make it 8 in all comps.

We could well break it this year. It's Neves and Neto on 5 each at the moment and obviously the latter is done. Raul has 4, so maybe if he comes back (but I doubt it).

Neves is going to be top scorer. Bloody hell. And he hasn’t score a single FK or long shot.

It was a joint 7 in the league in 03/04 but my man Alex Rae also scored at Highbury in the League Cup to make it 8 in all comps.

We could well break it this year. It's Neves and Neto on 5 each at the moment and obviously the latter is done. Raul has 4, so maybe if he comes back (but I doubt it).
Record breaking season then!

Oh for Jose to go on a run of a goal a game until the end of the season...

Dendoncker actually should have about 10 goals, but he's turned into Carl Leaburn in front of goal.

Also Saiss should be right up there. A horrible VAR decision at Leeds (belter too) and missed from six inches vs Villa. He'd be joint top.

I'm going more Torres than Leaburn
df6c85f7680e7bc2d3f4eb4322e18dda.gif

I'll never know what happened to that boy. From one of the best forwards in the world to a bloke who was literally scared of the ball. So odd.

I do sometimes wonder what would have happened if Ganea hadn't got injured in the summer of 2004. He was a really good player.

I do sometimes wonder what would have happened if Ganea hadn't got injured in the summer of 2004. He was a really good player.
Ganea did enough off the pitch,let alone on it, to be considered a legend :)

I'll never know what happened to that boy. From one of the best forwards in the world to a bloke who was literally scared of the ball. So odd.
Right player at the right time, I suppose. Just a perfect storm for him at Liverpool that never materialized again elsewhere.

Right player at the right time, I suppose. Just a perfect storm for him at Liverpool that never materialized again elsewhere.
Think injuries really hampered him too, Liverpool did amazingly to get what they did as something had clearly changed by then

But he really was a stunningly good striker at his best.

Missed 06/07 (ridiculous, would never have got that) and 16/17 which I should really have got

Wolves Next Manager Odds - Betfair

• Jose Mourinho - 7/2
  • Eddie Howe - 5/1
  • Sergio Conceicao - 6/1
  • Leonardo Jardim - 9/1
  • Andre Villas-Boas - 12/1
  • Marco Silva - 14/1
  • Mark Hughes - 16/1
  • Carlos Carvalhal - 20/1
Good god! So many things from such a small list but how the fuck is Mark Hughes in there? I will presume just below Carvalhal on that list is Alan Curbishley

Wolves Next Manager Odds - Betfair

• Jose Mourinho - 7/2
  • Eddie Howe - 5/1
  • Sergio Conceicao - 6/1
  • Leonardo Jardim - 9/1
  • Andre Villas-Boas - 12/1
  • Marco Silva - 14/1
  • Mark Hughes - 16/1
  • Carlos Carvalhal - 20/1
Good god! So many things from such a small list but how the fuck is Mark Hughes in there? I will presume just below Carvalhal on that list is Alan Curbishley
That’s horrifying.

Back