• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I wonder how they'll configure it, just North Bank lower and the South Bank I guess?

Not sure I'll spend £50ish on 2 tickets for a nothing game even in the exceptional circumstances. I'll have a think. Can see why people who it's part of their social life would though

If Sundays performance is anything to go by, i dont think i will bother, i will be back next season though, hopefully to see all of our new signings.

I’m looking forward to seeing my matchday mates more than the football at the moment. There’s a fellow fan I’ve shook hands with for at least the last ten years but don’t know anything else about him apart from a “ow am ya”

Hmmm, (understandably) non-transferable with photo ID required. There's a big chance I won't be able to make this for personal reasons but won't know until nearer the time so if I can't punt my ticket on I might just not bother otherwise it's just money down the drain.

I’m looking forward to seeing my matchday mates more than the football at the moment. There’s a fellow fan I’ve shook hands with for at least the last ten years but don’t know anything else about him apart from a “ow am ya”
Likewise, the guy I sit next to and have done for years. Don't know his name. Met him in Bilbrook a few months ago and it was all "yeah, alright mate, how's it going".

Can beat that, there’s a guy who sits few seats down from me and literally lives round the corner. Never said anything other than ‘alright mate’ to him :)

Can beat that, there’s a guy who sits few seats down from me and literally lives round the corner. Never said anything other than ‘alright mate’ to him :)
There’s someone else in the South Bank I’ve said alright to for years and he seems to know me more than I know him. Not got a clue where from. Prob left it a bit too long to ask now.

Imagine him telling you for 90 minutes that Willian José is actually really good.

Back