• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Got to admit I don’t think I would want to take a chance with the current numbers. Probably would play it safe and go somewhere like the Lake District. Foreign trips can wait for me.
Areas of Spain are as safe as the UK.
Avoid Madrid, and Barcelona.

Here in Andalucia (Malaga Region), we have been fairly unaffected.
Do your research you should be safe.
I am desperate for British Tourists, the last 12 months has been hell for us here on tge Costa Del Sol, 100% of us rely on Tourism

But risky in the current climate isn’t it?
She's got a place just south of Limoges and the septic tank and all the pipework leading to it is getting replaced, so she's going over there for a couple of weeks to mourn her garden being dug up and cry as the digger drives across it.

Would have thought you'd like to have gone to see it, must be owed some annual leave, you live together too, no?

She's got a place just south of Limoges and the septic tank and all the pipework leading to it is getting replaced, so she's going over there for a couple of weeks to mourn her garden being dug up and cry as the digger drives across it.
And you’re sitting in fucking Wombourne?

And you’re sitting in fucking Wombourne?
Yes, yes I am.

Doing more site work in Welsh Wales so can't really afford the time off and definitely can't afford to self isolate when I get back.

Besides, she's got a fuck off sized Belgian Malinois to look after her.

Just wondering Pablo how this trip was arranged?

The FCDO advises against all but essential travel to the whole of France based on the current assessment of COVID-19 risks.​

Mate you can’t leave a septic tank for months, that’s got to be essential.

Just wondering Pablo how this trip was arranged?

The FCDO advises against all but essential travel to the whole of France based on the current assessment of COVID-19 risks.​

I wouldn't know, but she's going by car if that makes anything clearer...

Back