• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Now the dust has settled I've edited those posts because no-one needs to read that again.

If we could all just try and be aware of other people's feelings please. This place has its ups and downs but we don't want to see outright abuse and arguing.

Now the dust has settled I've edited those posts because no-one needs to read that again.

If we could all just try and be aware of other people's feelings please. This place has its ups and downs but we don't want to see outright abuse and arguing.
Just so we're all clear is it ok to tell somebody to 'Go f*ck yourself'.

Asking for a 'friend'.

Just so we're all clear is it ok to tell somebody to 'Go f*ck yourself'.

Asking for a 'friend'.

No it isn't.

A note to all - This forum might be quite a lonely place next week if the events of last Sunday get repeated over the Bank Holiday weekend.

I don't believe that we are asking for new moderators at the moment. Should a place become available I'll be in touch.

???

Just mocking Johnny's continuous occupation of a very wobbly moral highground, not moderating anything, thank you very much, so the snark was rather unwarranted

???

Just mocking Johnny's continuous occupation of a very wobbly moral highground, not moderating anything, thank you very much, so the snark was rather unwarranted

Petty squabbles are making this unbearable for some long standing forum members so as Bear has mentioned above we would prefer if the arguing and outright abuse is stopped please. That is aimed at everyone not just yourself.

Back