• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Fair enough. We'll revisit in a season or twos time.

1117515.gif

Just words. Literally just words.

My only other comment - Happy to read the ramblings of our Chairman if it means it is distracting him from being heavily involved in our transfer policy. Talk bollocks my friend, just keep away from Hobbs and the other adults when they are working

Can I ask that someone contacts Johnny and lets him know that the nurse has let Jeff get to his laptop again. Feel he needs a pre-warning.

Maybe contact his Dr as well

It is better to be silent and thought a fool, than write a column and remove all doubt.

Read it last night when I couldn't sleep. Had to check half way through that I wasn't still a sleep.

Absolute cods wallop.

Bit cynical from the social media team :ROFLMAO:

However he scored some good goals during a largely forgetable period.

Such an incredibly frustrating player. Remember him once massacring David Unsworth for Ipswich (who were a very good team that season), he should have been doing that week in week out against Championship opponents. But no.

Loved throwing in a 1/10 performance out of nowhere and also his signature move of beating an opponent and then stopping so he could try to beat him again rather than do anything useful.

Dreadful scouting really, DJ signed him as an out-and-out striker.

Back