• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Depends on the power dynamic in the initial negotiation. Lopetegui didn't have one which is why the discussions for him to leave took so long

Going to be in Newcastle for a few days from 26th Feb to 2nd March and would like to go to the game while I'm up there. Not got enough points to get a ticket yet plus need a supporter number to get ticket for Mrs Lupo too. Anyone got a couple of numbers they're willing to let me use with 1090+ points?
Got mine to use if any use to you?

Got one, anyone else got one 1040+ they don't mind me using?

The guy's an injury waiting to happen. He was before we signed him and he will be for the remainder of his career.

It's a real shame for him, us and fans of every club he's played for. It was a huge risk signing him and madness that we did.

Fortunately most of the people involved in his signing have already been shown the door. Fucking amateur hour.

Can we keep Beale stuff off Wolves threads? Not like there aren't dedicated other ones for other football and you wouldn't go posting stuff about say, Alan Curbishley in this section because we also nearly appointed him ages ago.
I think people are scared to start new threads in case they get jumped on by the faceless forum cosa nostra.

Brazil manager says Allison and more importantly Cunha won't be available for them in the next window, that puts him out until the Villa game on March 30th at the earliest

I think people are scared to start new threads in case they get jumped on by the faceless forum cosa nostra.

Doesn't need a new thread. There's one for general football news and one for sacked managers. Michael Beale belongs on either of those, on no Wolves threads and certainly doesn't need one of his own.

Brazil manager says Allison and more importantly Cunha won't be available for them in the next window, that puts him out until the Villa game on March 30th at the earliest
The rag that is the Mail (don't shoot me it popped up in my news feed) reporting Cunha is done for the season.

that's old news isn't it? think it was suggested within 48 hours of his injury, and cunha and o'neil seem to be suggesting it isn't true.
Cunha has apparently been doing gym work already. Be surprised he is, if the injury is season ending?

that's old news isn't it? think it was suggested within 48 hours of his injury, and cunha and o'neil seem to be suggesting it isn't true.
Cunha has apparently been doing gym work already. Be surprised he is, if the injury is season ending?
It was always going to be 4-8 weeks based on him walking off unaided. O'Neil has already said we'll definitely see him again this season.

If the tear isn't as bad as first thought, then even better for his recovery timescale. 4 weeks is still my prediction.

Gaz has done a marvellous job of course but a load of the pre-season "relegation favourites" stuff was bollocks. "Wolves have sold all their best players", no we haven't. We've just moved on from all the ones you knew when you last paid attention five years ago, and somehow made money on two awful 2022 signings.

I agree, tho tbf the bookies were far from the only doomsayers.

It was the appointment of GON/loss of Lopetegui that made us 3rd favourites to go down. Prior to that we were about 6th or 7th which is about right with the squad it looked like we had to start the season.

Back