• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

http://youtu.be/VIK_YdQCcF0

Highlights of the Crawley game. Quite impressed with our first goal and is that Edwards with some classic control just before Mason hit the post?

No, I don't think it was...The hair was too dark. Mind you, Teixiera doing a back-heel flick on the edge of our area :yikes: , lovely pass from Price and some decent delivery from Jackos free kicks too

No, I don't think it was...The hair was too dark. Mind you, Teixiera doing a back-heel flick on the edge of our area :yikes: , lovely pass from Price and some decent delivery from Jackos free kicks too

It was Edwards, completely fluffed at it the spanner. The only surprise is that he managed to stay on his feet, usually he ends up flat on his face whenever he's given the ball in the box.

Really nice counter attack from Tex, Price & Wallace in the build up to Mason's goal.

It was Edwards, completely fluffed at it the spanner. The only surprise is that he managed to stay on his feet, usually he ends up flat on his face whenever he's given the ball in the box.

Really nice counter attack from Tex, Price & Wallace in the build up to Mason's goal.

Ah, right at the end...I thought he was meaning in the build up to the first goal. Yeah the break for Masons goal was lovely, really quick counter attack. Imagine what they'll be able to do when Walter has be coaching them for more than 12 days! (and we get some more decent players)

They are apparently putting those "clapper sticks" around the stadium in readiness for Saturday...

They are apparently putting those "clapper sticks" around the stadium in readiness for Saturday...
Please tell me this is a joke. I saw on Twitter Wolves put a message out for help, but these "clapper sticks" are the invention of the devil.

The painfully shit things that Norwich had last season...perhaps we've traded them for Moxey.

There used to be a poster (may still be I don't go on anymore) on MM called Pumpking who used to organise all this fake shite. Well meaning, but bollocks.

Might be those shitey little flappy things that Leicester have.

I'm not a fan of these gimmicky type things BUT fair play to the new regime for trying to get everyone pulling in the same direction. At least they understand the importance of having the fans behind the team.

Flags/clappers/Impossible Dream stuff is always the realm of try hard wankers. Give us an attacking team that wins reasonably often and the atmosphere looks after itself.

I'm usually all over atmosphere enhancing stuff like this but any grown adult using these needs to have a long hard look at where their life went wrong (the answer is probably the moon/western or George Wallace....)

Back