• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Car doesn’t have a big enough fan. Think of the volume a car needs to cool compared to a house. Look at the size of the fans you see on the outside of buildings for AC units for single hotel rooms. They would barely fit under the bonnet.

So for that reason Andy… I’m out.
I'm talking about a bedroom or a lounge, not a whole house and just something to take the edge off.

I'm asking for £500,000 for 1%

Edit. It probably is a shit idea that I haven't thought through at all

Jesus wept.

Just gone 9am and it's 22°C. Too hot!!

Full pay. No overtime obviously. When I arrived there was just me and the foreman and six appliances in attendance. Apparently it went up about 3am. Some pretty serious damage. Whole warehouse roof lining has come down. Think my lab might be a bit fucked.

Sweet, sweet aircon in the office today.
I'm surprised our office isn't rammed with people flooding back this week for that reason alone, yesterday on site in cabins was unbearable, this is bliss.

I'm surprised our office isn't rammed with people flooding back this week for that reason alone, yesterday on site in cabins was unbearable, this is bliss.
I've gone to our office in Henley-in-Arden, only 3 of us here.

I'm in the office in Birmingham tomorrow and Thursday, should be nice and cool

Thunderstorms forecast here for the afternoon, hopefully that should take the edge off things...🤞

Air con packed up on my coach earlier, one of the kids asked me if they were being punished for making a mess.

Woo-hoo, hammering down. Thunder too. Looks like it might be short and sharp as still very muggy. Everything smells funny. Reminds me of being about ten. I loved that.

Back