• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Belfast City? That place is a nightmare in even a slight hint of wind.
No International thank fuck, but your right about City.
Actually that day I was on about I think all flights to there were cancelled..

Coincidentally sat in the lobby at the Hyatt Regency in Manchester and the Spurs team are staying overnight here. Flying up so schedules all over the place but it’s full of their lackeys now and the team due in very shortly.

I'm sure I remember at the time it was being built, and the hoo har about how much it was costing, that the roof was only going to last about 25 years. Not far off then.
Not an untypical design life tbf.

Anyone else got a few snowflakes coming down?

Bit of sleet when I went to the shops, mixed in with heavy rain. Bloody freezing. Hope it’s a bit warmer tomorrow!

A mix of of sleet then huge snow flakes here.

Had someone round to look a the fence down the drive this morning , then realised that some of the back fence has gone as well. Not fallen as there are trees immediately behind which is holding it up.

Now off to read the small print on the house insurance to see whether it will be worth the aggro of claiming. :(

A lot worse today than on Friday up here.

Just off to hand back the bits of my neighbours garage roof that arrived in my garden over night

Definitely the worst for quite a while. Woken up to no power and finding the wheelie bins had travelled further then me over rhe weekend

Yeah, yesterday and today is worse here than Thursday/Friday.
Last night driving down the A41, just near Weston Park, came across a trampoline in the middle of the road.

IMG-20220220-WA0005.jpg

The wife took this yesterday afternoon on the Birmingham New road, quite lucky no one was hurt.

that
View attachment 5067

The wife took this yesterday afternoon on the Birmingham New road, quite lucky no one was hurt.
that happened during the game. Drove past in the morning on the way into wolves, and there was nothing wrong.
Drove home after letting the traffic clear and saw a van, traffic cones, and a lot of chopped up wood at the side of the road, so took all day to clear.
Can I ask what time your wife took the photo? Just interested/nosy.
Also drove down birches barn road, and saw some remnants of a tree that went down there earlier this week. Must've been a big tree, as the trunk left was fucking huge!

that

that happened during the game. Drove past in the morning on the way into wolves, and there was nothing wrong.
Drove home after letting the traffic clear and saw a van, traffic cones, and a lot of chopped up wood at the side of the road, so took all day to clear.
Can I ask what time your wife took the photo? Just interested/nosy.
Also drove down birches barn road, and saw some remnants of a tree that went down there earlier this week. Must've been a big tree, as the trunk left was fucking huge!
About twenty past four she took the picture mate

I'm not surprised. Awesome place, that I was glad to choose as a wedding venue all those years ago, but so susceptible to flooding.

Bridgnorth is pretty bad, higher levels than for some time but unlike many of our neighbours, the only defences we have here are a few sandbags handed out by volunteers

Back