• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

End of the world not arrived in Market Drayton yet.
Has it stopped for a cuppa in Wolverhampton?

Similar in NW Leicestershire. Quite a pleasant walk with the dog earlier. It reminded me of lockdown as there was very little traffic just a few people out walking. I expect the worst is due later this morning and this afternoon.
Good to know, need to head to Donington at lunch time.

Similar in NW Leicestershire. Quite a pleasant walk with the dog earlier. It reminded me of lockdown as there was very little traffic just a few people out walking. I expect the worst is due later this morning and this afternoon.
The literal definition of the calm before the storm: it's genuinely quite pleasant right now. First daffodil in my garden has decided today is the right time to flower. It might be regretting that in a couple of hours.

Good to know, need to head to Donington at lunch time.
I take it that would be Castle rather than le Heath? Any complaints any of you have about bangs on bonfire night need to hear the sounds of the canons they set off at this place to commemorate it. At least it’s in daylight hours but that doesn’t stop you from jumping out of your skin.

Is it just me or are people going a bit ott about some wind. Yes it could be dangerous but we all know about it, just take necessary precautions and get on with your live......don't get a tree on yer ead

Is it just me or are people going a bit ott about some wind. Yes it could be dangerous but we all know about it, just take necessary precautions and get on with your live......don't get a tree on yer ead
Red warnings not dished out that much, so obvously puts people on the back foot, even if they don't live in an area with that warning.

better to be uber safe than get a tree on yer ead I guess

Wouldn’t fancy flying today

Just watched one come in sideways and then abort

Fuck that

Screenshot_20220218-104903_Twitter.thumb.jpg.84734f2000d00c060ec954e1828f38b5.jpg

Just watched one come in sideways and then abort

Fuck that

I play on Microsoft Flight Simulator on my Xbox and I can't land anything with an easy approach with zero wind, full visibility on easy mode with assists on. Well, I can but not the right way up and not on the runway.

How the fuck these guys can land with this wind is absolutely insane.

I take it that would be Castle rather than le Heath? Any complaints any of you have about bangs on bonfire night need to hear the sounds of the canons they set off at this place to commemorate it. At least it’s in daylight hours but that doesn’t stop you from jumping out of your skin.

The former yes, though the way this morning is dragging on I might not make it out of Derbyshire.

Wouldn’t fancy flying today

Addicting stuff

Just arrived at my 2nd school of the day, the branches of the trees next to the car park are barely moving at all. #bigfussovernothimg 😜😬

Back